wheres www.liegerad.com at?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Or rather the list of dealers and manufacturers. I see that the "For Sale"-section has gone to the
    german hpv-page, but the list of dealers seems to have vanished.

    Theres still an old copy of it here but its not up to date http://www.pedalkraft.de/hersteller.htm

    Mikael

    Tags:

  2. Kurt Fischer

    Kurt Fischer Guest

    Mikael Seierup <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Or rather the list of dealers and manufacturers. I see that the "For Sale"-section has gone to the
    > german hpv-page, but the list of dealers seems to have vanished.
    >
    > Theres still an old copy of it here but its not up to date http://www.pedalkraft.de/hersteller.htm

    Mikael, you can try here:

    link list of the german Liegeradforum:
    http://wiki21.parsimony.net/cgi-bin/wiki/program/db-view.cgi?wiki37385;6

    or the list of dealers and manufacturers on the german hpv-page: http://www.hpv.org/yp/index.htm

    Kurt

  3. Kurt Fischer

    Kurt Fischer Guest

    Mikael Seierup <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Yes, all very well and good but I liked the format of that list. Very easy to find the type of
    > bent you were looking for.

    Just found on Michel Lemaitre's site: http://users.skynet.be/ligfiets/constructeurVC.htm

    Seems still in progress, a few errors included, e.g. Earthcycles is still listed, but of course "not
    found". Some names were new to me: the mexican GoZe
    http://members.tripod.com/~recumbentes/index1.html (BTW nice spelling for derailleur: dereliur)

    Also interesting: the growing range of models made by Mascot
    http://www.recumbent.com.tw/bents/model.htm

    Kurt

  4. I swung by Pedalkrafts website and it seems he's been or is still ill, so I guess that explains the
    vanishing list.

    Oh and Bike AT's with lighting and fenders are on sale for 999 euro. The Atlantic Curse strikes
    again. ;-)

    Mikael

  5. Kurt Fischer

    Kurt Fischer Guest

    Mikael Seierup <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I swung by Pedalkrafts website and it seems he's been or is still ill, so I guess that explains
    > the vanishing list.

    I've heard he's still hospitalized. Let's hope he will soon recuperate and be able to continue his
    good work.

    > Oh and Bike AT's with lighting and fenders are on sale for 999 euro. The Atlantic Curse strikes
    > again. ;-)

    Maybe the company is dead, but the bike itself is still alive:
    http://www.simplecom.net/poleary/media.htm

    We had two Flevo Oké-Jà's in our family for a while, and to be honest: I wasn't that impressed. But
    obviously there are a lot of people who seem to love this kind of bike. To each his own.

    Kurt

  6. "Kurt Fischer" skrev

    > We had two Flevo Oké-Jà's in our family for a while, and to be honest: I wasn't that impressed.
    > But obviously there are a lot of people who seem to love this kind of bike. To each his own.

    Well I wasn't slagging the bike off. It would be a great replacement for my DF as a city runabout.
    But not at 999 euro. They are selling for considerably less "over there" these days AFAIK.

    Mikael

  7. Mikael Seierup wrote,

    > I swung by Pedalkrafts website and it seems he's been or is still ill, so I guess that explains
    > the vanishing list.

    FYI the mail-order is still working fine - I just received some new tyres (AKA tires :)
    through the post.

    Excellent shop.

    Regards, Simon
    --