Whew!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chambers, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Can we breathe now?

    I think my average heart rate over the last hour probably rivaled Lance's.

    Wonder if I can count this as my workout for today?

    Bob C.

    Tags:

  2. Henry

    Henry Guest

    I considered riding the rollers while I watched it but thought better of it when I realized I'd
    probably crash if it got too thrilling.

    I definately would have crashed when Jan went down....

    ie