WHEY protein Isolate

VS1

Jun 6, 2005
Hi,
I would like to buy some WPI and wondering what brand makes the best one.. and what are the key parameters to be checked when choosing WPI - for example, I see that NOW Foods have a WPI which contains over 89% protein (25 / 28gr)
that is more the all the others that I saw.. does it says that this product is the better one ? or it is not necesarily so..

Thanks!

VS1 said:
Hi,
I would like to buy some WPI and wondering what brand makes the best one.. and what are the key parameters to be checked when choosing WPI - for example, I see that NOW Foods have a WPI which contains over 89% protein (25 / 28gr)
that is more the all the others that I saw.. does it says that this product is the better one ? or it is not necesarily so..

Thanks!
Look for CFM whey isolate. Good brands are NXCare's ISOXP, IsoPro by Nature's Best, Whey Iso burst by GNC....

Muscle Milk is great, but not an isolate, if you're looking for an iso, I'd go with one of those...

prostiak said:
Look for CFM whey isolate. Good brands are NXCare's ISOXP, IsoPro by Nature's Best, Whey Iso burst by GNC....

Muscle Milk is great, but not an isolate, if you're looking for an iso, I'd go with one of those...
Max's WPI is the best bodybuilding one around - taste is good and muscle recovery is great.

Optimum 100% Whey Protein has been the top seller at Bodybuilding.com for at least two years while winning their Supplement of the Year award. It seems to work fine for me, but I don't take protein supplements everyday---only on weight lifting days or at the end of 100 mile plus ride days. I couldn't really tell you why it would be any better or worse than other brands of whey isolate, but there is a lot of product information available at that website.

Muscle Milk is also a big seller at bodybuilding.com website.

As per the my choice suggestion for the energyfirst from there you can get the best best Whey Protein isolate as well as all quality protein brands ...!!

chainstay said:
Optimum 100% Whey Protein has been the top seller at Bodybuilding.com for at least two years while winning their Supplement of the Year award. It seems to work fine for me, but I don't take protein supplements everyday

+10! this is what I use and I love it! taste is fairly good but not great. I can't stand muscle milk and BTW it's not an isolate.The other protein I like to use is pro complex made by Optimum nutrition at GNC. Great recovery and good mix of ingredients though it's more of a concentrate than isolate.