Whey Protein

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mike Cox, Mar 26, 2005.

  1. Mike Cox

    Mike Cox Guest

    Hey,

    I'm 6' 132 lbs. I bought myself creatine and am using it daily after the
    initial loading. I work out 4x week working a different set of muscle
    groups each day of the week so every muscle group gets rest. I looked on
    the internet and found something called whey protein. Is it a good
    suppliment to take along with creatine? What other suppliments do I need to
    use to gain muscle mass?

    Tags:

  2. David Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    Mike Cox wrote:
    > Hey,

    Yo!

    > I'm 6' 132 lbs.

    Grab onto something...I feel a breeze coming up!

    > I bought myself creatine and am using it daily after the
    > initial loading. I work out 4x week working a different set of

    muscle
    > groups each day of the week so every muscle group gets rest. I

    looked on
    > the internet and found something called whey protein. Is it a good
    > suppliment to take along with creatine?

    Yes. Whey protein and creatine and sugar after your workouts.

    > What other suppliments do I need to
    > use to gain muscle mass?

    Food. Lots of food. 18-20 calories per pound of body weight per day,
    couple hundred grams of protein, couple ounces flax seed oil, lots of
    healthy carbs.

    David

  3. "Mike Cox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey,
    >
    > I'm 6' 132 lbs. I bought myself creatine and am using it daily after
    > the
    > initial loading. I work out 4x week working a different set of muscle
    > groups each day of the week so every muscle group gets rest. I looked
    > on
    > the internet and found something called whey protein. Is it a good
    > suppliment to take along with creatine? What other suppliments do I
    > need to
    > use to gain muscle mass?

    PB&J and a glass of whole milk for breakfast, pizza and ice cream for
    lunch and dinner. And what David said.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com