Whicg is better??



Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxracer

Guest
Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What is
your opinion??
--
Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]
 
P

P E T E F A G E

Guest
On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
>is your opinion??

Fox, because that's what I ride of course.
 
M

Michael Dart

Guest
"FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
> is your opinion??
> --
> Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
> [email protected]
>
>

Marzocchi Z1, because that's what I ride of course. ;^)

Though a 5 inch fork would mess up the handling of that bike. I'd go with a 03 Marathon.

Mike
 
S

Sorni

Guest
"FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
> is your opinion??
> --
> Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
> [email protected]

1998 Judy SL with blown seals.

Bill "cuz I got one hanging in my garage" S.
 
J

John G

Guest
Michael Dart wrote:
> "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
>>is your opinion??
>>--
>>Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
>>[email protected]
>>
>>
>
>
> Marzocchi Z1, because that's what I ride of course. ;^)

Marzocchi Z.2 Atom Bomb. 'cuz I haven't broken one yet.
 
T

Technician

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1??
> > What is your opinion??
> > --
> > Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
> > [email protected]
>
>
> 1998 Judy SL with blown seals.
>
> Bill "cuz I got one hanging in my garage" S.
>
>
>

Ballistic POS.

'cause i got one hanging in my garage ;-)

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer
(current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)
 
S

Stephen Baker

Guest
FoxRacer says:

>Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
>is your opinion??

Fox - coz otherwise you'll have to change your handle....

Steve
 
J

Jd

Guest
P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
> >is your opinion??
>
> Fox, because that's what I ride of course.

I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to the Bomberhood.

Brother JD
 
P

P E T E F A G E

Guest
On 1 May 2003 15:06:10 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

|P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
|> On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:
|>
|> >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1??
|> >What is your opinion??
|>
|> Fox, because that's what I ride of course.
|
|I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to |the Bomberhood.

Make that halk a **** since I still have a Super T.

The fact is that the Fox blows away the single crown Marzocchis that I've ridden in plushness,
tuneability, and most importantly:

lateral rigidity.

Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
 
G

G.T.

Guest
P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> On 1 May 2003 15:06:10 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> |P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> |> On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:
> |>
> |> >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1??
> |> >What is your opinion??
> |>
> |> Fox, because that's what I ride of course.
> |
> |I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to |the Bomberhood.
>
> Make that halk a **** since I still have a Super T.
>
> The fact is that the Fox blows away the single crown Marzocchis that I've ridden in plushness,
> tuneability, and most importantly:
>
> lateral rigidity.
>

Cool. I achieved a huge jump in lateral rigidity upon moving from a Manitou to a Bomber, so I can't
wait for my Fox.

Greg "whatever it may be" T.
--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and hard,
just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons
 
F

Foxracer

Guest
So Fox Vanilla is the best fo freeride... am i right?
--
Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.