Whicg is better??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Foxracer, May 1, 2003.

  1. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What is
    your opinion??
    --
    Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    >is your opinion??

    Fox, because that's what I ride of course.

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    > is your opinion??
    > --
    > Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
    > [email protected]

    Marzocchi Z1, because that's what I ride of course. ;^)

    Though a 5 inch fork would mess up the handling of that bike. I'd go with a 03 Marathon.

    Mike

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    > is your opinion??
    > --
    > Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
    > [email protected]

    1998 Judy SL with blown seals.

    Bill "cuz I got one hanging in my garage" S.

  5. John G

    John G Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    >>is your opinion??
    >>--
    >>Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
    >>[email protected]
    >>

    > Marzocchi Z1, because that's what I ride of course. ;^)

    Marzocchi Z.2 Atom Bomb. 'cuz I haven't broken one yet.

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1??
    > > What is your opinion??
    > > --
    > > Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
    > > [email protected]
    >

    > 1998 Judy SL with blown seals.
    >
    > Bill "cuz I got one hanging in my garage" S.

    Ballistic POS.

    'cause i got one hanging in my garage ;-)

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  7. FoxRacer says:

    >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    >is your opinion??

    Fox - coz otherwise you'll have to change your handle....

    Steve

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1?? What
    > >is your opinion??
    >
    > Fox, because that's what I ride of course.

    I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to the Bomberhood.

    Brother JD

  9. On 1 May 2003 15:06:10 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    |P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    |> On Thu, 1 May 2003 20:09:01 +0200, "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    |>
    |> >Hmm... i'm thinking about which fork is better Fox Vanilla, RockShox Psylo or Marzocchi Z1??
    |> >What is your opinion??
    |>
    |> Fox, because that's what I ride of course.
    |
    |I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to |the Bomberhood.

    Make that halk a piss since I still have a Super T.

    The fact is that the Fox blows away the single crown Marzocchis that I've ridden in plushness,
    tuneability, and most importantly:

    lateral rigidity.

    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > On 1 May 2003 15:06:10 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    >
    > |P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > |> Fox, because that's what I ride of course.
    > |
    > |I'm going to pee on your sign in about 30 minutes for that, traitor to |the Bomberhood.
    >
    > Make that halk a piss since I still have a Super T.
    >
    > The fact is that the Fox blows away the single crown Marzocchis that I've ridden in plushness,
    > tuneability, and most importantly:
    >
    > lateral rigidity.

    Cool. I achieved a huge jump in lateral rigidity upon moving from a Manitou to a Bomber, so I can't
    wait for my Fox.

    Greg "whatever it may be" T.

  11. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    so da best is Fox?:)

  12. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    So Fox Vanilla is the best fo freeride... am i right?
    --
    Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]