Which are you?

iknowtest

Oct 20, 2004
Islamo Fascists have declared war on the civilized west, and anyone who is not like them. Do you support the war on terrorists - or not?

This poll is weird. The fact that I evidently oppose terrorism and will actively support the fight against it (Islami or else) does not imply that I support Bush's way of fighting it. I believe that American negligence and complacency were the main contributors to terrorism. Now after sep. 11th the American people paniced and the Bush administartion used this panic to promote some silly wars which didn't do much against terrorism but managed to pull the US into these endelss quicksands of local wars and create tension between the US and the rest of the western (civlized) world. The best way to fight terrorism is prevention: Take all measures required to locate and stop the terrorists before reaching their targets, but without disrupting normal life. This is not an ordinary war. If you throw tanks and airplains in and occupy foreign countries you will bleed endlessly and spend resources to the extent of bankrupcy, without preventing terrorism. You need to fight smart and also, yes, give up some of your freedom because it is a false freedom, and has been for years ever since terrorism started.

you forgot an option in your poll dude.....your own option for that matter

An ignorant moron who spouts off on matters he obviously knows Shite all about.......

ItsikH said:
This poll is weird. The fact that I evidently oppose terrorism and will actively support the fight against it (Islami or else) does not imply that I support Bush's way of fighting it. I believe that American negligence and complacency were the main contributors to terrorism. Now after sep. 11th the American people paniced and the Bush administartion used this panic to promote some silly wars which didn't do much against terrorism but managed to pull the US into these endelss quicksands of local wars and create tension between the US and the rest of the western (civlized) world. The best way to fight terrorism is prevention: Take all measures required to locate and stop the terrorists before reaching their targets, but without disrupting normal life. This is not an ordinary war. If you throw tanks and airplains in and occupy foreign countries you will bleed endlessly and spend resources to the extent of bankrupcy, without preventing terrorism. You need to fight smart and also, yes, give up some of your freedom because it is a false freedom, and has been for years ever since terrorism started.
Extremly good point

Fixey said:
you forgot an option in your poll dude.....your own option for that matter

An ignorant moron who spouts off on matters he obviously knows Shite all about.......
SHITE? what the hell is shite? OOOOH I see you mean **** dont you. YOU SHOULD KNOW CAUSE YOUR SO FULL OF IT!

No they didn't - they declared war on you! Why's that I hear you ask? Well probably 'cos all you guys have to do is open you fat **** mouths, spurt the general BS rhetoric of the idiots that you are and hey presto, anyone in earshot fecking well hates you...

Give the Islamo Fascists a go m8, my moneys on them to win anyway....

iknowtest said:
Islamo Fascists have declared war on the civilized west, and anyone who is not like them. Do you support the war on terrorists - or not?

Another one ready for the Kook-aid.

Ssushi said:
No they didn't - they declared war on you! Why's that I hear you ask? Well probably 'cos all you guys have to do is open you fat **** mouths, spurt the general BS rhetoric of the idiots that you are and hey presto, anyone in earshot fecking well hates you...

Give the Islamo Fascists a go m8, my moneys on them to win anyway....

philhudson said:
well thats americans for you
So that's what Essex Man looks like these days. Essex Girl just the same I suppose, apart from the white plastic bag and shoes.

philhudson said:
what do you mean by that? lol
Good Lord my man. Just pointing out that your photo is more realistic than John Waynekers. Oh dear don't give him a chance. Mmmmmm Essex Man obviously not changed much. Who's Lol?

You failed to include, "I'm for increasing the national debt (right now[30sec. ago] it was at $7,449,183,170,953.56) through underplanned/open-ended wars" :confused:
The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.67 billion per day since September 30, 2003!

well thats americans for you
i meant that due to the americans dont really know everything thats going on in the war, or how one sided it is and a waste fo time. Thanks to bush he's dragged the Uk in as well beacuse some of the USA soldiers arent doing the jobs properly, IE the black watch (UK) Have been brought in to make bagdad or what ever the americans territory was, safe, thoose troops had finish and have yet to be brought bake in to something that they shouldnt be, now do you get what i am saying?

szbert re: "commie libs, EuroPeons and other useful idiot's postings are ignored as they are not worth my valuable time.
Have a nice day."

You still not ignoring me ehh??? Am I still getting to you??? LOL

szbert said:
Another one ready for the Kook-aid.

philhudson said:
i meant that due to the americans dont really know everything thats going on in the war, or how one sided it is and a waste fo time. Thanks to bush he's dragged the Uk in as well beacuse some of the USA soldiers arent doing the jobs properly, IE the black watch (UK) Have been brought in to make bagdad or what ever the americans territory was, safe, thoose troops had finish and have yet to be brought bake in to something that they shouldnt be, now do you get what i am saying?
No, as your communication skills are quite poor.
It's said that if you put a chimpanzee at a keyboard, within a few years he could have written an intelligible paragraph. You haven't reached that state yet.

I'll bet the British troops returning from Iraq just love you.

byron27 said:
then it looks exactly like the poll that americans will be voting on this weekend....
speaking of which...who do you want to win?....apparently the terminator is a few vote ahead of springteen...

man, i love a fair vote based on social issues and political agendas that end up in court when either one doesnt get thier way...

still thats the worlds greatest democracy for you...(apparently)

i mean, you are trying to force a democratic election in January in Iraq. You dont have a single idea of how to hold one yourselves.

Rigged voting.
People registering hundreds of times as 'Mary Poppins' ' Mickey Mouse' etc etc.
Machines that break down constantly and have no traceable paper trail.
Corrupt counting.
Getting famous stars support in place of non-existant personalities.

Whats this all about? How can you teach Iraq about democracy with a straight face? This is farcical. If it were another country holding elections in such a manner you would be readying the troops to invade them and restore...errr democracy.

Have fun voting my American friends...it means nothing to the eventual outcome. Even if you win your vote will be overturned in the courts.