Which are you?

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by iknowtest, Oct 25, 2004.

1. szbert

szbert New Member

And the heathen masses spew their pseudo-intellectual bullshit. No doubt, because that's all the have.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

2. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

I agree - you can't have a state and a state religion.
    It is wholly wrong to have church/state, enmeshed.

Not to belittle your story about Bush - but I think this anecdote is indicative of just how Bush views the world.

Ohio is in the shit - it's economy is leaking jobs.
    My colleague in the media tells me that he was at a rally in rural Ohio and Bush was asked how he hoped to correct the faltering US (Ohio) economy.
    This is no word of a lie : Bush said "I hope that God will provide a solution to the economic troubles, here".

I studied economic theory - Adam Smith, Keynes, Friedman.
    No economic analysis has ever, ever suggested that God was the remedy to
    economic problems !

As I say, unfortunately 51% have decided to inflict Oliver the Chimp on the other 49%.
    "My fellow Merkins....".

3. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

The great thing about Bush coming back to power is the rate at which the US defecit is increasing. Another 4 years of that and they'll be bankrupt; in the same way as the US beat the USSR - by basically bankrupting them, the US will probably do that to themselves now. It's sad for the cool, normal, balanced folks in the US and even the ones who aren't in a position to leave and broaden their horizons but for the ones who should know better but are just to ignorant of facts given to them - LOL!

4. FredC

FredC New Member

Thanks Phil, must try harder. Hey listen BRF tells me that you can't get Selev Atom liner kits in France. Is that true? I only grin at my stuff then I know it's OK It's to the others to laughhhhhhh.
    See you on the ice.

5. FredC

FredC New Member

Does that mean that American markets money is on the move at this minute. In Europe this situation was resolved many years ago at great socio- economic cost. In Europe a more different view is taken. Hey how about Kyoto? Your fish won't be able to live in the water.

6. FredC

FredC New Member

Oh Jesus, it's not God again. The Pope is pissed off with the amount of e-mails he's getting. He just likes watching soccer. He's got to do mass in the morning.

7. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

America is basically owned by the Arabs. They dont care where their money is, so long as it's giving them the best rate of return. Enter China. Currently predominently communist but relaxing its principles in that regard.

You have to realise that the 'Terrorist' groups aren't a bunch of muppets with guns - they're inteligent people, educated in our countries, at some of our top univerisities. They know how to topple countries and it ain't by bombing them, its by crippling them financially. It's working also; someone else posted the details of the US deficit - the rate of increase is incredible:

On this subject, this is worth reading:
    The US economy has been improving Excessive fiscal deficits in the US could hurt the long-term sustainability of the American and global economies, the International Monetary Fund warned. Recession, tax cuts and high spending for the war on terrorism have resulted in large deficits, the IMF said.

That could place upward pressure on interest rates, and pose risks for the US economy and rest of the world.

IMF Deputy director Charles Collyns, said international investors could also lose confidence in the dollar.

That, he said, could force them to consider investing elsewhere. "

Source:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3377795.stm

I also read in the Sydney Morning Herald today that OBL stated in his new video (OBL II - the revenge of the pissed off), that his plan was to 'bankrupt america'.

REad anything on the web about the US deficit - it'll tell you its a record high, some 100Billion higher than the previous record and that it was looking good pre-Bush.

8. szbert

szbert New Member

You say we're owned by the a-rabs.
    Fred & lim says we're owned by the jews.

Who do I write my rent check out to?:confused:

9. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

I think you know whos bitch you are m8

;0)

10. FredC

FredC New Member

Well after a long winded load of peripherals, it all boils to systematic monetary subversion for control of the Clampetts and Texas.

11. FredC

FredC New Member

Listen good people out there, there are lots of the convicted that rescind their sins in jail when they should have considered previous transgressions in normal social life. They take to religion as some sort of excuse and hope that by some chance God will give you a second chance. Well he might do in the next life, but here we will pray for the deliverence of the soul to the creator. Kill.

12. FredC

FredC New Member

What war? Can't think of any.The Americans have won them all. Have they started another one?

13. FredC

FredC New Member

What a load of bollacks.

14. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

I disagree; the premise would seem to fit the current 'taking sides' that we are seeing. The US: Your either with us or against us - read the whole the French are a load of ***** threads on this forum, the Islamic World: Encouraging people to take up arms against the West.

And yes I do see it as a function of the EU to tread the line between, mediate and bring parties together.

We have failed in the past to do this sort of thing however; the communisim/capitalism thing. East vs West and Europe in the middle - we used to walk the line nicely here; private companies supporting the ecconomy and government/public companies providing services to the masses. Unfortuately we have swung towards capitalism and sold off the public companies to the private sector. A move in my opinion which was or at least should have been illegal.

15. davidmc

davidmc New Member

OK, now i see what i'm (we're) dealing w/ here. Thanks for the clarification. Our gov't is functioning solely at god's whim to dole us out rules to live by every few 1000 yrs. For a minute there i was worried that we were running on man's ability to reason. Whew, that was a close call. :rolleyes:

16. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

Worrying isnt it! And this is the chap whos slagging most people on here who do actually use logic in their thoughts and posts.

The question is: if logic and reasoning = 'pseudo-intellectual bullshit'
    What does: 'Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." equal?

17. davidmc

davidmc New Member

This coming from the group that demanded Gallileo retract his round (spherical) earth hypothesis, which turned out to be true by the way. I will relent, not because it's too easy but because post's having to do w/ religion are frowned upon here.

18. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

As a point of notice, back in Gallileos time, you chaps were still one of us... so yes 'WE' did that, 'WE' did....

;0)

19. davidmc

davidmc New Member

Why don't other's realize this obvious fact. I posted the budget deficit already. Here it is again, -$422,000,000,000 & the national debt works out to:The estimated population of the United States is 294,706,302
    so each citizen's share of this debt is $25,288.25. Bush presided over the current budget turnaround by 700 bill. on his watch :eek: . Clinton left w/ what- a $300 bill surplus :)

20. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

Absolutely and the terrorists know all about this, they are clever business people...

PS Like the "Kerry did'nt lose, the american people did !!!" - but I feel like we all lost, even us non-US folks.... ;0(