Which are you?

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by iknowtest, Oct 25, 2004.

1. davidmc

davidmc New Member

No, Rome did that, the seat of christianity at that time/this time & currently jamming up the work's, so to speak.

2. davidmc

davidmc New Member

True, last i read, england owned more realestate, in the US than any other country. More importantly we have dynamic economic & cultural ties. Sometimes i get the impression of some englander's use of condescension in conversation & animosity. Is this bourne more of envy of the US's preeminence in econ/mil affairs or the differences in our usage of the language. A large part of that is due to our sheer size in rel to england. Do not be afraid, not all of us butcher the english language as bush has made a habit of doing. Yale must be horrified :eek:

3. davidmc

davidmc New Member

Could'nt agree w/ you more. Incidentally, it did'nt take me long to come up w/ my signature. They say, the exit polls, that people rated morals as their highest priority. How does bush qualify as being moral w/ all of the blood on his hands in this war of choice shitstorm, not to mention his unwillingness to fight in the past. He was a sissy then & he's a sissy now :D

4. philhudson

philhudson New Member

ive seen some selev stuff in the site in my signiture! i think that they deliver to france!
    whats, see you on ice?

5. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

As regards your rent - you lot are paying way over the sheikel at the moment, $12 billion for that strip of land in Palestine is over the odds, I'd say.

By the way, the correct spelling is cheque, not check.
    Literacy, it really is a second language to you.

As regards who controls America - heed the words of that old war Criminal,
    General Ariel Sharon.
    Take it away, Ari.
    Quote General Ariel Sharon (I presume he's Jewish ?).

Ariel Sharon: 'We control America'

Wednesday, October 3, 2001

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM -- An acrimonious argument erupted during the
    Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime
    Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during
    which Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about
    American pressure, we control America."

According the Israeli Hebrew radio Kol Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned
    Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a
    cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and
    turn the US against us.

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying
    "every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will
    do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry
    about American pressure on Israel.
    We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers
    warned Sharon against saying what he said in public, because "it would cause us a public relations disaster.

6. FredC

FredC New Member

Who's God by the way?

7. FredC

FredC New Member

8. philhudson

philhudson New Member

9. FredC

FredC New Member

What do you mean, buy in bulk, he's only got one head, unless he's grown another since I last saw him.

10. philhudson

philhudson New Member

lol what you mean! I did mean buy in bulk!:rolleyes:

11. FredC

FredC New Member

I'll check out the site again. Thanks.

12. Ssushi

Ssushi New Member

Ahhh ha, so szbert is the bitch of the jewish nation - ouch, thats gotta hurt!

13. velogal

velogal New Member

so, you don't like jews? is that it?

14. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

Merely pointing out that the Israeli/Jews actually control the USA.
    You've got it straight from the horses mouth - so to speak.

15. velogal

velogal New Member

and so an unaccredited 'news source' you post convinces you that the 'evil jews' are the puppetmasters of America? interesting. if that is true. then explain why the vast majority of jews in America belong to the democrat party - and still, with this overwhelming power of jewish puppeteering you allege, the democrats were defeated soundly in the election. did the strings on the puppet break? are you muslim? what's the basis of your thinly veiled loathing of jews?

16. FredC

FredC New Member

Sorry Girl,
    Polemicism is a method of tripping, or entrapment for ulterior purposes. On the other hand a sociopath is a bit like the gossiper who waylays the neighbours and passes on fabrications in great volumes, which take on a new flavour as it moves, and is barely recognisable in a finality of the tissues of unsubstantiated lies. I will answer a few questions that you have previously asked. With a name like Fred, I am not a Palestinian. I am a Roman Catholic. Now here's something for you, I lived in Israel and the West Bank for two years, what concerns me is the quality of life that is being eroded on both sides. Limerickmans transcript from Kol Yisrael from the Knesset cabinet is Kosher. Otherwise he wouldn't dare publish it. I am sick of saying that I am not at all anti semitic. Only that the Americans should put pressure on the Israeli goverment to conform to the 'Road Map for peace'. Where's that disappeared!!!
    If this situation can be back on the table with some serious intent then the terrorist threat against America will diminish somewhat. You are entitled to call me anti semitic, but I don't think you find any evidence from my previous postings. If you do then let me know. Now I really must move on to writing about the Eurocabbage. Tony Bliar....Oh congrats george... no new e-mail address then.etc I hope this puts you sleep, or should I send for the vet?
    Come on girl we've got you cast in movie.

17. Bikerman2004

Bikerman2004 New Member

FredC,
    This is a most respectful post I've seen from you. Since being on this forum I've come to recognize the injustice the Palestinians live under. Stating this does not make one anti-semitic. I will say that some of your remarks do seem a bit off the cuff and can be construed as anti-semitic. Your Kerry remark somedays ago is what set me off. I do apologize for that. After some thought and watching the comments I feel that I let my anger get the best of me. I have not and will not attempt any banning. After all this is a anything goes discussion.

18. szbert

szbert New Member

Velogal,
    lim and fred hate jews and make up lies about having lived there and such because they are jealous. Jealous that America has no interest whatsoever in Ireland except for it's cheap labor, and Fred, he's just an old drunken liar who can't get his story straight - he pretty much just hates everyone.
    Expect them to continue to fabricate lies to support their sick prejudices. It's all they've got left in their pathetic, impotent little lives. They''re undoubtedly proud to deny the Holocaust ever happened. You can just put them on your ignore list as many of us do. Thank God they're over there in the land of the irrelevant and not here or Israel.

19. FredC

FredC New Member

Erevtov sheli naknik katan,
    Too many Carmel sheva sheva shevas tonight again. Kol Yisrael is the national radio station, and the retorts were recorded live from the government seats. I don't care who has the jewish vote in american election. At one time I pointed out that a third of the Senate was jewish. So know you don't even believe facts. Polemicism is fine, madness is undefinable.

20. FredC

FredC New Member

Another own foot shot to bits, Hey listen clown. How do you manage to have us on the ignore list when you read everything written?. No, and listen horsefly, when I lived in Israel I saw some of the irretrievable traumatised who just about escaped with their lives from the extermination camps. I always gave them toffees from the store. A lot of them had lost the power of communication altogether. So fuck off Wayneker.