Which areo bars?

I've been using the Profile AirStryke aero bars for a little over two years and think they are great. The best part about them is that the arm cups are spring loaded which opens up the top bar for an extra hand position. I don't do time trials......just centuries. Next time you go on a large group ride, check out how many "dorks" use the top bar position.........you'll be surprised!!!

Easy FrankH.3, easy!!! I used "dork" as a tongue-in-cheek reference to another thread - Harrow got it!

Dork to one group is normal to another. sd5500 started this thread asking about aero bars for time trialing - my advice to him was regarding time trialing. Racing types do not ride 'on top'. Your use of aero bars for centuries is a different subject - century riders do all sorts of things that would be considered dorky by racing types, and vice versa.

Besides, what kind of dork posts slightly different versions of the same message on the same thread FIVE TIMES!!!

Originally posted by BugMan
Easy FrankH.3, easy!!! I used "dork" as a tongue-in-cheek reference to another thread - Harrow got it!

Besides, what kind of dork posts slightly different versions of the same message on the same thread FIVE TIMES!!!

Maybe he's just trying to increase his post count to graduate from "Junior Member" to "Member". :D

FrankH.3, are you related to Thirsten Howell the Third from Gilligan's Island ? :p

I'm still a junior member.........let's see....ten moore posts here and six more there.......that oughta do it!!! Actually, I didn't know there was a page 2. I kept posting cause I thought my messages were getting lost. What a dork?!?