Which Assos jacket: Clima, Oxy, or Ghibli?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Clem, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Clem

    Clem Guest

    I am in the process of deciding on which would be the best to use as a commuting jacket, as well as
    for road riding. I'd appreciate any feedback I can get. I need something light enough that it will
    pack easily into a jersey pocket. Some rain resistance is required too. Though I don't intend on
    riding through any downpours, I may occasionally get caught in one. Certainly I will be riding in
    drizzly conditions. There is also the question of breathability. How fragile is the Clima when it
    comes to everyday use? Finally, what about sizing? My chest measurement is 36". Everything points to
    a small (size1). Any comments on that?

    Thanks, Mike

    Tags:

  2. Rob Mauhar

    Rob Mauhar Guest

    I have a Clima. It is terrific for breathability and water resistance on fast wet rides, but, in my
    opinion, it's *far* too fragile for the wear and tear of everyday commuting.

    Rob