Which Assos jacket: Clima, Oxy, or Ghibli?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Clem, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clem

Clem Guest

I am in the process of deciding on which would be the best to use as a commuting jacket, as well as
    for road riding. I'd appreciate any feedback I can get. I need something light enough that it will
    pack easily into a jersey pocket. Some rain resistance is required too. Though I don't intend on
    riding through any downpours, I may occasionally get caught in one. Certainly I will be riding in
    drizzly conditions. There is also the question of breathability. How fragile is the Clima when it
    comes to everyday use? Finally, what about sizing? My chest measurement is 36". Everything points to
    a small (size1). Any comments on that?

Thanks, Mike

Tags:

2. Rob Mauhar

Rob Mauhar Guest

I have a Clima. It is terrific for breathability and water resistance on fast wet rides, but, in my
    opinion, it's *far* too fragile for the wear and tear of everyday commuting.

Rob

In article <150620030959153094%[email protected]>, clem
    <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am in the process of deciding on which would be the best to use as a commuting jacket, as well
    > as for road riding. I'd appreciate any feedback I can get. I need something light enough that it
    > will pack easily into a jersey pocket. Some rain resistance is required too. Though I don't intend
    > on riding through any downpours, I may occasionally get caught in one. Certainly I will be riding
    > in drizzly conditions. There is also the question of breathability. How fragile is the Clima when
    > it comes to everyday use? Finally, what about sizing? My chest measurement is 36". Everything
    > points to a small (size1). Any comments on that?
    >
    > Thanks, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.