Which Bike Carrier

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by tasdigi, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. tasdigi

    tasdigi New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    I require recommendations on a single (or dual) bike carrier to suit a Toyota Echo.
    I don't want to fit a tow bar, or have a roof rack permenantly fixed to the roof (a la Rola roof racks).

    Any suggestions...?

    Tags:

  2. John Staines

    John Staines Guest

    I'm in much the same boat as yourself and found this, so check this item on ebay and see what
    you think.

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3601484280

    Cheers

    John