Which bike for a 7yo?

"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Frank & Joni Knox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RqLyb.301
> >
> > My daughter will not be leaving our yard without an adult until her
middle
> > teen years.

Paranoia...it strikes deep.

And I am supposing when she reaches 15, voila'

prepared for life?

I think a few skinned knees, a significant wreck on a bike, likely into a parked car, and a close
one with a moving vehicle will prepare her more for life than keeping her in the yard untill age 15.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Bartow

"Bartow W. Riggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Frank & Joni Knox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RqLyb.301
> > >
> > > My daughter will not be leaving our yard without an adult until her
> middle
> > > teen years.
> > >

> Paranoia...it strikes deep.
>
> And I am supposing when she reaches 15, voila'
>
> prepared for life?
>
> I think a few skinned knees, a significant wreck on a bike, likely into a parked car, and a close
> one with a moving vehicle will prepare her more
for
> life than keeping her in the yard untill age 15.
>
> Of course, I could be wrong. But I don't think so.
>
> Bartow

Your comments are not welcome and are based on incorrect assumptions you made because you lack
reading comprehension skills. You really shouldn't post to a group unless you can stay on topic.

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:29:55 GMT, "Frank & Joni Knox" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bartow W. Riggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> middle
>> > >

>> Paranoia...it strikes deep.
>>
>> And I am supposing when she reaches 15, voila'
>>
>> prepared for life?
>>
>> I think a few skinned knees, a significant wreck on a bike, likely into a parked car, and a close
>> one with a moving vehicle will prepare her more
>for
>> life than keeping her in the yard untill age 15.
>>
>> Of course, I could be wrong. But I don't think so.
>>
>> Bartow
>>
>Your comments are not welcome and are based on incorrect assumptions you made because you lack
>reading comprehension skills. You really shouldn't post to a group unless you can stay on topic.

Actually, although I might have worded it a bit differently, I agree with what he was saying. By the
way, have you asked what she would rather ride? If she says she wants a lightweight racing bike with
Campy hubs and Ergo levers, etc - then maybe you are on track. If she says she wants something fun
to ride - and in pink, then congratulations, she is a normal kid :)