Which bike should i choose?

Well, maybe you'll get lucky and some member who understands Danish, and kronor to USD exchange rates, will come along.
big-smile.png

My gut instinct would be to go with the **peria (??) with 10 speed Veloce. Or the Cube Peloton with Tiagra. Of course, not knowing what the prices are in USD, it's hard to say, except that the 2006 Cannondale seems over-priced. And the Cube with Tiagra is a better value than the Trek with Sora, for the same price. But I'd go with the Veloce-equipped one. Because, well, Campy.
wink.png

Oh, and while you said don't look at prices, prices are part of the equation. All of those bikes have similar frames, probably all imported from Taiwan or China, so what you get for the money, component wise, matters. However, the 2006 Cannondale has a US made frame, but that alone isn't a good reason to spend that much kronor.

Thank you Mpre53, nice answer.
I can tell you, that the price for the Esperia is 567 USD http://valutaomregneren.dk.

So will you still prefer the Esperia road bike infront of the 4 other bikes??

It is 10 years old the Esperia, just a info.

Again thank you.

FWIW[color=ff0000]/[/color]FYI. The CUBE, PYTHON & TREK appear to have Shimano SORA shifters-and-components ([color=808080]Shimano's LOW END Road components[/color]). The CANNONDALE appears to have "obsolete" 9-speed 105 (¿[COLOR=FF0000]pre-2003[/COLOR]?) shifters + Tektro ([COLOR=808080]okay[/COLOR]) brake calipers + ([COLOR=808080]probably[/COLOR]) a Crankset with an "obsolete" ISIS BB + Gipiemme wheels ([COLOR=808080]which got mixed reviews 10 years ago[/COLOR]). I don't know if the ESPERIA's age would influence mpre53, but without equivocation I will say that I believe that you[color=ff0000]/[/color]([color=c0c0c0]anyone[/color]) will be much happier in the near-and-long term with the ESPERIA bike which appears to have barely-used ([COLOR=0000FF]they look almost new!!![/COLOR]) Campagnolo components vs. the other bikes you indicated ...
The Esperia's mid-range Campagnolo Veloce components + Tektro brake calipers + what I presume is a Sugino crankset ([color=008000]a good thing because it will probably have universally available 130BCD chainrings instead of Campagnolo's semi-proprietary 135BCD chainrings[/color]) will serve you better than the low end or "obsolete" Shimano shifters + the best ([COLOR=c0c0c0]which those bikes will not have[/COLOR]) pinned-and-ramped Chainrings.
  • The ONLY (?) downside to the Esperia is that Campagnolo "consumable" components ([COLOR=808080]chain, Chainrings, Cassette[/COLOR]) are typically more expensive ... However, I found that a 9-speed Shimano chain can be used with 10-speed Campagnolo Cassettes ([COLOR=0000FF]heck, it seems to be "okay" with an 11-speed Campagnolo Cassette[/COLOR]) AND 10-speed ([COLOR=808080]so, 11-speed, too[/COLOR]) Shimano Cassettes!!! If the Crankset is indeed a Sugino, then ([COLOR=808080]as mentioned[/COLOR]) you can use any 130BCD Chainring ... even, obsolete Chainrings which are not ramped-and-pinned will function better with the Campagnolo shifters than most ramped-and-pinned Chainrings will with the older ([COLOR=808080]and possibly, all the current Shimano-Shimano drivetrain combinations other than the electronic Di2 & possibly the 11-speed Shimano drivetrains[/COLOR]) ... A 9-speed Shimano/-compatible wheel & Cassette can be used with 10-speed Campagnolo drivetrain ... BTW. When swapping wheels, the rear derailleur's STOPS may-or-may-not need to be adjusted and/or tweaked.

Nice, thanks for the long answer. I can fell that You will buy the Esperia bike instead of the four other bikes.

So i think i will buy that Esperia.

I have these wheels, can they fit the bike? http://s-tec-essence.eshop.t-online.de/Veltec-Typhus/en

Again thank you.