which bike to chose

joeyd888

Jun 15, 2012
hi, im looking for a womens hybrid bike a whent to a couple of bike shop and here are my top 3 bikes and i dont know what to choose

1. trek 7.2 FX WSD

2.norco VFR 2

3.Giant escape 2

im planning to ride 300km a few weekend a year for events

thanks in advance

I see you are looking at hybrids which I know very little about and I'm at work so can't even check prices. But with tht being said my gf and I recently bought road bikes she got the 2012 felt zw95 has good components costs around 800 has the triage group I know not 105 but shifts nice. Also the reason I bring it up is if you keep the stem in upright position with spacers it can be a pretty upright ride. Thn if you get into t more you have the customizability to go more aero if you choose. That's the beauty of the z series, and it looks sweet green or purple! At least my gf likes it! Hope this helps, just another option for you to look at.

I don't know Norco, but most brands found in real bikestores (incl. Trek and Giant) should be suited for the task. Go for the one that fit's your bugdet, that you liked during the test ride, and appeals to your aesthetic sensibilities (yes, the last criteria is deemed quite important by many serious cyclists /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif).