Which bike (Trek 4500/6500 or Scott Scale 60/70)

Tournoy Kris

Guest
Hello,

I would like to purchase a new bike. I've narrowed down my choice to the
following ('2006) models:

* Trek 4500
* Trek 6500
* Scott Scale 70
* Scott Scale 60

What would you advise?

Or should I go for the Scott Reflex 20 instead of the Scott Scale 60 or 70?

Greetz,
Kris.

You take these out on a test ride yet? I bought a trek 6700 earlier this
year after a lot of shopping and it's one nice bike. Never heard of Scott
Scale so no comment their.
news:[email protected]...

Tournoy Kris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to purchase a new bike. I've narrowed down my choice to the
> following ('2006) models:
>
> * Trek 4500
> * Trek 6500
> * Scott Scale 70
> * Scott Scale 60
>
> What would you advise?
>
> Or should I go for the Scott Reflex 20 instead of the Scott Scale 60 or 70?
>
> Greetz,
> Kris.

I certainly hope your selections are more broad than just brand
choices.

JD

Tournoy Kris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to purchase a new bike. I've narrowed down my choice to the
> following ('2006) models:
>
> * Trek 4500
> * Trek 6500
> * Scott Scale 70
> * Scott Scale 60
>
> What would you advise?
>
> Or should I go for the Scott Reflex 20 instead of the Scott Scale 60 or 70?
>
> Greetz,
> Kris.

I certainly hope you have more brand choices avaialble than just those
two.

JD

> Tournoy Kris wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to purchase a new bike. I've narrowed down my choice to the
>> following ('2006) models:
>>
>> * Trek 4500
>> * Trek 6500
>> * Scott Scale 70
>> * Scott Scale 60
>>
>> What would you advise?
>>
>> Or should I go for the Scott Reflex 20 instead of the Scott Scale 60 or
>> 70?
>>
>> Greetz,
>> Kris.

> I certainly hope you have more brand choices avaialble than just those
> two.
>
> JD

KUDOS to you