Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

which chain for 8-speed campy drivetrain?

Started by Francesco Devittori · · Last activity · 3 posts · 538 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 April 2007
Last activity
25 April 2007
Original author
Francesco Devittori
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
538
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
    I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
    what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?

    TIA

    Frenk

  2. Francesco Devittori said:

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
    I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
    what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?

    A high-volume ubiquitous commodity in our business.

    SRAM PC48 (cheap) or any of a dozen 8 chains (7~7.1mm) readily available
    at any competent LBS which commonly services bicycles.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

  3. Francesco Devittori said:

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
    I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
    what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?

    TIA

    Frenk

    Sram 8s chain, like a PC-48

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.