which chain for 8-speed campy drivetrain?

Francesco Devittori

Guest
Hi all,

I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?

TIA

Frenk

Francesco Devittori wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
> I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
> what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?

A high-volume ubiquitous commodity in our business.

SRAM PC48 (cheap) or any of a dozen 8 chains (7~7.1mm) readily available
at any competent LBS which commonly services bicycles.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Apr 24, 7:56 am, Francesco Devittori
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to make work again an old bike with 8 speed campy, but now
> I need a chain. LBSs as usually are not very helpful, do someone know
> what easy-to-find chain will work with this drivetrain?
>
> TIA
>
> Frenk

Sram 8s chain, like a PC-48