Which company makes the Pinewood bicycles?

Glen

Guest
I have the chance to buy a used, 24 gear, bicycle apparently made by a company called: Pinewood, the
specific model is: City 6000. I have been trying to find out a little bit more about it, but I can't
seem to find any information what so ever. I don't find the manufacturer nor any distribution
network etc. Has anybody heard of this one?

Any information would be most appreciated, thank you. Glen

wrote:

>I have the chance to buy a used, 24 gear, bicycle apparently made by a company called: Pinewood,
>the specific model is: City 6000. I have been trying to find out a little bit more about it, but I
>can't seem to find any information what so ever. I don't find the manufacturer nor any distribution
>network etc. Has anybody heard of this one?

I haven't heard of it either but assuming that you've actually seen the bike, that it's not a sight
unseen purchase, maybe you should just check out its component groups and wheels. If those are of
decent quality then likely the frame is also. Assuming decent wheels and components, a good fit, and
a good enough price you can't really go *too* far wrong. Best of luck.

Regards, Bob Hunt

P.S.- You can't test ride the bike to a good LBS?