Which country has the most beautiful women?

MountainPro

Aug 11, 2004
I cant decide...what is your thoughts.

Where do the most beautiful women come from?

Some suggestions would be,

Italy
Brazil
Sweden
Romania
Thailand

?

Italian women are beautiful.
Lebanese women too.

Olive skin, brown eyes, dark hair ; ya canna bea' ih, man !

South Africa, South America & Czech Republic.

Not too keen on European women - they're gorgeous until they hit late 30's then they degrade at an astonishing rate!!!

Mmmmm the south......

Eldron said:
South Africa, South America & Czech Republic.

Not too keen on European women - they're gorgeous until they hit late 30's then they degrade at an astonishing rate!!!

Mmmmm the south......
Ek gaan in Jo'burg werk dit Mondag. Miskien ek die aantreklik meisie daar sien. Ek sal in de kennis teel jy. Verskoon my taal.

MountainPro said:

Italy
Brazil
Sweden
Romania
Thailand

?
What, not Scotland ?

Brazilian women are very curvy, much more so than any where else I have ever seen. Some of it is not real though as this country is also world famous for its plastic surgery industry (just to be clear natural brazilian women have curvy hips and not much up top). Also IMO the % of beautiful woman here is very low as the majority of the poor masses are about as ugly as I have ever seen... When I first moved here I thought Brazilian women were very beautiful, but that was before I realized I was really only associating with the top 1-2% of society... do that in any country and the women will be mostly beautiful.

My vote goes towards any Scandanavian country.

MountainPro said:

Italy
Brazil
Sweden
Romania
Thailand

?
Greek..... But I think most guys would agree with me that the most beautiful woman are from the small country of "Naked." Naked women are the best.

wolfix said:
Greek..... But I think most guys would agree with me that the most beautiful woman are from the small country of "Naked." Naked women are the best.
I have green eyes, and like women that do as well... from what I have seen greek woman have beautiful green eyes, but I need a woman with less body hair than me.

This is a no-brainer ;) Luxembourg, most definitely. Closely followed by the Seychelles, then Mauritania :rolleyes: .

wilmar13 said:
I have green eyes, and like women that do as well... from what I have seen greek woman have beautiful green eyes, but I need a woman with less body hair than me.
Brazillian wax , my friend ......Brazillian wax..... Like you , I am also green eyed.... Green eyes have a special appeal. I have a friend who has beautiful green eyes with jet black hair , olive skin , and a great smile..... And has no hang-ups....... German background......

geocycle said:
Ek gaan in Jo'burg werk dit Mondag. Miskien ek die aantreklik meisie daar sien. Ek sal in de kennis teel jy. Verskoon my taal.

Nicely done! Sounds like you have a dutch background though.....

Jo'burg is not bad but Cape Town is where you want to be for the beautiful women.

A fun fact - women outnumber guys 5 to 1 in Cape Town.

Why oh why do I live in Jhb?

*Eldron bangs head against wall....

A survey in the 90s said USA, the top place was Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA!! :cool:

I like women from the Philippines too...

mind you, Huntington Beach California seemed to have an unusually high percentage of young blonde attractive women....i wonder how much of that was natural however...

gclark8 said:
I would have thought being a Mountain Man you would prefer mountin women... :D
mountain women?...if only i knew what they looked like..

post a photo and let me make up my mind...:D

Eldron said:
Nicely done! Sounds like you have a dutch background though.....

Jo'burg is not bad but Cape Town is where you want to be for the beautiful women.

A fun fact - women outnumber guys 5 to 1 in Cape Town.

Why oh why do I live in Jhb?

*Eldron bangs head against wall....
Vyf oor een. Those are pretty good odds. Oh well, the company is not sending me to Cape Town ... :eek:

geocycle said:
Vyf oor een. Those are pretty good odds. Oh well, the company is not sending me to Cape Town ... :eek:
geocycle...you can drop the creepy avatar now, our friend Zapper has left for pastures new..

geocycle said:

When you hit Jhb drop me a PM and I'll hook you up with our riding circle, social group, show you the city etc.

On condition you look nothing like your avatar!!!!!