Which country has the most beautiful women?

MountainPro said:
did he,

what thread?
If he got banned, I guess he didn't get the chance. That would be very unfortunate. I joined @ the same time he did & I enjoyed the "back & forth" (banter) we shared. There must be a post, in question, that may have led to his banishment, if that is the case :confused:

Returning to topic, then....

Here's a dark-horse candidate - the Baltic States, particularly Lithuania. I have never in my life been somewhere with so many absolutely stunning women - 6+' tall, most of it leg, blonde, fine features, wicked cheekbones. Damn.

It's the Lost Planet of the Supermodels.

Dan

Eldron said:
When you hit Jhb drop me a PM and I'll hook you up with our riding circle, social group, show you the city etc.

On condition you look nothing like your avatar!!!!!
Thanks I will do that. I'm going to try and rent a bike from Linden Cycle.

Dark Alley Dan said:

Here's a dark-horse candidate - the Baltic States, particularly Lithuania. I have never in my life been somewhere with so many absolutely stunning women - 6+' tall, most of it leg, blonde, fine features, wicked cheekbones. Damn.

Dan

oh yes, i agree..

however, Carrera is our resident Baltic fetishist...:D

lovely women...

davidmc said:
If he got banned, I guess he didn't get the chance. That would be very unfortunate. I joined @ the same time he did & I enjoyed the "back & forth" (banter) we shared. There must be a post, in question, that may have led to his banishment, if that is the case :confused:
nope, there was no post that i could locate before they were erased that would indicate anything that would have resulted in banning. Sure, he bent the rules but we all do from time to time...

perhaps there were some PMs flying about...i wasnt party to them so its only a guess.

The banter between Zapper and Limerickman should have been compiled into a book. They were absolutely hilarious (on both sides).

Dark Alley Dan said:

Dan

Lithuanian women are very good looking.

Colorado Ryder said:
Must have thought a long time to come up with that retort.

two minutes might be some sort of record for you, CR.
(all about staying power, CR, staying power).

limerickman said:
two minutes might be some sort of record for you, CR.
(all about staying power, CR, staying power).
That would about one minute and fifty nine seconds longer than you.
Staying power indeed.

Colorado Ryder said:
That would about one minute and fifty nine seconds longer than you.
Staying power indeed.

Que sera sera, mon ami.
La vie est trop coute !