Which country has the most beautiful women?

Colorado Ryder said:
Since you insist on having the last word.............

......and that's why you insist on replying to each and every one of my posts today............not that you're interested in the having the last word, of course.

limerickman said:
I don't wonder if Zapper would concur or not.
That is a shame. You two made me laugh. However, it seems that you seem rather pleased that Zapper is gone. Could it be that you orchestrated his sudden departure? I know I have a lot of catching up to do but from what is left of Zappers posts I see nothing out of line. How about it slim, did you do it?

limerickman said:
two minutes might be some sort of record for you, CR.
(all about staying power, CR, staying power).
This talk of yours about "staying power" highly offends me...

limerickman said:
there was no offence intended toward you Bikerman
Understand...Just didn't see the need for such innuendo on this forum....I mean, it seems that Zapper was banned for less than that...wouldn’t you agree?

Bikerman2004 said:
Understand...Just didn't see the need for such innuendo on this forum....I mean, it seems that Zapper was banned for less than that...wouldn’t you agree?

The fact is Zapper has gone.

There are tons of pretty gals out there, but I think Tajikistan takes the cake here.

I've been to Spain, Portugal, Japan, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman, Egypt, Qatar, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Germany, Kuwait, U.A.E., Uzbekistan, the Netherlands (current residence), Germany, France, and I'm forgetting a handful of them. So I have a unique point of reference to say they are the prettiest.

Now for the best Ruben sandwich in the world: Cairo Marriott http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/caieg

What else are you wondering about?

HR

limerickman said:
The fact is Zapper has gone.
What I'm wondering is that did he make that decision or was it made for him & would it be based on "off-thread/pm's/comments" or something he might have voiced on a thread :confused: I ask because we both joined the forum at @ the same time & although we had diametrically opposing views & got off to a rocky start, we eventually had a congenial understanding to agree to disagree.

davidmc said:
What I'm wondering is that did he make that decision or was it made for him & would it be based on "off-thread/pm's/comments" or something he might have voiced on a thread :confused: I asked because we both joined the forum at the same time & although we had diametrically opposing views & got off to a rocky start, we eventually had a congenial understanding to agree to disagree.
y'all need a Zapper thread - we're talking about girls here

HR

davidmc said:
What I'm wondering is that did he make that decision or was it made for him & would it be based on "off-thread/pm's/comments" or something he might have voiced on a thread :confused: I asked because we both joined the forum at the same time & although we had diametrically opposing views & got off to a rocky start, we eventually had a congenial understanding to agree to disagree.

David, the fact is that Zapper is gone.

I am not prepared to comment any further on the subject.

I think it's all in our best interests to move on.

davidmc said:
What I'm wondering is that did he make that decision or was it made for him & would it be based on "off-thread/pm's/comments" or something he might have voiced on a thread I asked because we both joined the forum at the same time & although we had diametrically opposing views & got off to a rocky start, we eventually had a congenial understanding to agree to disagree.
I suspect it was probably a case where zapper put someone in his place. Question...who has the biggest mouth and who has the most to gain by Zappers demise? Who may have threatened zapper with “removal” in the past? All signs point to Limerickman but he has yet to own up to it. I’ve trying to catch up on here and from what I read, limerickman and Wurm seem to have had motive...BTW where the heck did FREDC go?

limerickman said:
David, the fact is that Zapper is gone.

I am not prepared to comment any further on the subject.

I think it's all in our best interests to move on.
With all due respect it may be in your best interest to move on. What would be in OUR BEST interest is to know what Zapper did to be removed so perhaps we don't make the same mistake. As a community Leader you should at the very least provide us with that information..Don't you think?

Bikerman2004 said:
I suspect it was probably a case where zapper put someone in his place. Question...who has the biggest mouth and who has the most to gain by Zappers demise? Who may have threatened zapper with “removal” in the past? All signs point to Limerickman but he has yet to own up to it. I’ve trying to catch up on here and from what I read, limerickman and Wurm seem to have had motive...BTW where the heck did FREDC go?

That's your opinion.

You're not in possession of all of the facts pertaining to what did/did not happen.

Bikerman2004 said:

Yes FredC is missed. The old dog. I suspect he's working on the european rider circuit coverage. He does pop in every now & then.

Bikerman2004 said:
With all due respect it may be in your best interest to move on. What would be in OUR BEST interest is to know what Zapper did to be removed so perhaps we don't make the same mistake. As a community Leader you should at the very least provide us with that information..Don't you think?
Agree. There are others here, myself incld'd, who want to know what constitutes dismissal/banning besides the rusty old rhetoric that we are already aware of. Not to get off topic, I like girls from mexico :rolleyes:

limerickman said:
That's your opinion.

You're not in possession of all of the facts pertaining to what did/did not happen.
You must admit..you two clearly did not get along but for some reason the banter between you two was entertaining. However, how about providing us with the reason he was banned....I don't think we should all be walking around on thin ice here do you?

Bikerman2004 said:
You must admit..you two clearly did not get along but for some reason the banter between you two was entertaining. However, how about providing us with the reason he was banned....I don't think we should all be walking around on thin ice here do you?

You're not on thin ice Bikerman2004.

I admit that when Zapper joined two years ago, we probably disagreed 99.9%
of the time, for the duration of that two years.

limerickman said:
You're not on thin ice Bikerman2004.

I admit that when Zapper joined two years ago, we probably disagreed 99.9%
of the time, for the duration of that two years.
So why did you make him go away? Can you answer David's question?