Which country has the most beautiful women?

Bikerman2004 said:
So why did you make him go away? Can you answer David's question?

I am not prepared to comment any further on the subject.

I think it's all in our best interests to move on.

limerickman said:
I am not prepared to comment any further on the subject.

I think it's all in our best interests to move on.
Your comments indicate that you know something lim. Can't you share your knowledge with us?

MountainPro said:
I cant decide...what is your thoughts.

Where do the most beautiful women come from?

Some suggestions would be,

Italy
Brazil
Sweden
Romania
Thailand

?
That's easy, the country the pub is in, that the woman is in and that I am in when it's LAST CALL!

Three of the most beautiful women that I have known where Scottish, Ang-lish, and Irish.

Jackie - Birmingham England, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks.

Jennifer - Irish who moved to Scotland when she was young and now lives is the States, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks really full lips and a butt you could set your pint on.

Ginny - Californian, her parents were 2nd generation Irish, well educated English major, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks (notice a pattern here) you name it, she could do it - right here! right now! :D

Seriously, then there was that Brazilian gal, how do you get eyes the color of gold, naturally sun bleached blonde hair and her skin - incredible female.

Then there is Teckla, a greek woman I knew for many years. Her whole family was good looking. Dad and brothers were handsome, her sisters were beatiful and no man could sculpt a body better than hers. Umpa! and no, I have never seen her lift a cafe' table with her teeth.

Lw

nah, i am not a fan of greek women much...i know Jennifer Anniston is greek but there is something about her that i just dont like...

plus, i have frequented a few kebab houses in my time and i still dont know what 'meat' constitutes a donner. dodgey..

when ever i think of Irish women i think of the babe from the Irish Tourist board advert they keep showing over here...and the Corrs...not too shabby eh?

Scots, i have seen some growlers in my time...and some very nice ones... and english women on the whole tend to be nice too.

lwedge said:
That's easy, the country the pub is in, that the woman is in and that I am in when it's LAST CALL!

Three of the most beautiful women that I have known where Scottish, Ang-lish, and Irish.

Jackie - Birmingham England, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks.

Jennifer - Irish who moved to Scotland when she was young and now lives is the States, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks really full lips and a butt you could set your pint on.

Ginny - Californian, her parents were 2nd generation Irish, well educated English major, tall, dark brown\black hair, blue green eyes, Ivory skin with just faint,faint freckles around her nose and cheeks (notice a pattern here) you name it, she could do it - right here! right now! :D

Seriously, then there was that Brazilian gal, how do you get eyes the color of gold, naturally sun bleached blonde hair and her skin - incredible female.

Then there is Teckla, a greek woman I knew for many years. Her whole family was good looking. Dad and brothers were handsome, her sisters were beatiful and no man could sculpt a body better than hers. Umpa! and no, I have never seen her lift a cafe' table with her teeth.

Lw

limerickman said:
two minutes might be some sort of record for you, CR.
(all about staying power, CR, staying power).
Is that why the girls call him a "Minuteman"? LOL!

davidmc said:
This is a no-brainer ;) Luxembourg, most definitely. Closely followed by the Seychelles, then Mauritania :rolleyes: .
Confucius say: "You Amelicans...you funny guy!!" :D

Guess I'm late to the party on this one, but I dunno, I've seen what I think is a disproportionate percentage of very hot chicas from Ukraine, Ireland, Mexico, Romania, maybe a few others. Could be I just mentally filed where they were from more so than other nationalities?

Wurm said:
Conficius say: "You Amelicans...you funny guy!!" :D

Guess I'm late to the party on this one, but I dunno, I've seen what I think is a disproportionate percentage of very hot chicas from Ukraine, Ireland, Mexico, Romania, maybe a few others. Could be I just mentally filed where they were from more so than other nationalities?
Someone noticed my irony there :rolleyes: This is a good thread but I'm over here trying to hold back the Juggernaut of compassionate conservatism from running rough-shod over this country :eek: What I'm saying is I've got bigger fish to fry ;)

davidmc said:
What I'm saying is I've got bigger fish to fry ;)
...and they're mighty STINKY fish too, I might add. ;)

Me? Right now I'm heading to smirkingchimp.com to join in the usually lively banter over there. :)

New Zealand has the most beautiful ladies.

In second place to have the most beautfil ladies is Australia.

"BTW where the heck did FREDC go?"

Fred's a mystery. At one point last year he declared I was the reason he no longer posted, so, whether he was joking or not, I've no idea. :confused:
Had it been the case, I'd have been happy to maybe tone down my posts so as not to cause offence.
Funnily enough, Darkboong seems a rarer site these days as well.

Bikerman2004 said:
I suspect it was probably a case where zapper put someone in his place. Question...who has the biggest mouth and who has the most to gain by Zappers demise? Who may have threatened zapper with “removal” in the past? All signs point to Limerickman but he has yet to own up to it. I’ve trying to catch up on here and from what I read, limerickman and Wurm seem to have had motive...BTW where the heck did FREDC go?

Italy = Italy + 1;
Spain = Spain + 1;

Disclaimer: Those statements are valid in computer language, it's not a pure mathematical expression

Although there are many beautiful women all over the world the US has the most beautiful women and that is because we have women from all of those countries mentioned here. You also get some of the most exotic mixes because of it.

MountainPro said:
mountain women?...if only i knew what they looked like..

post a photo and let me make up my mind...:D
Sounds a bit like Daisy Duke

DaisyDuke.jpg

I think moderators should keep their forum discussion participation to a minimum... as they may inadvertently feel offended from other peoples differing opinions which may result in the abuse of their position on these boards.

Prevention is better than cure.

willocrew said:
I think moderators should keep their forum discussion participation to a minimum... as they may inadvertently feel offended from other peoples differing opinions which may result in the abuse of their position on these boards.

Prevention is better than cure.
Who would I have left to argue with????????

But more on topic...... Which country has the most beautiful women?????? I think the most beautiful women come from the country of Wolfix......
And what makes these women beautiful ????? It's beautiful when they get up in the morning and leave. That is a beautiful women.

Brazil, hands down. Have you seen Gisele Bundchen? Allllll Right. :D

6fhscjess said:
Although there are many beautiful women all over the world the US has the most beautiful women and that is because we have women from all of those countries mentioned here. You also get some of the most exotic mixes because of it.
LMAO! You also get some of the fugliest mutants because of it too!