Which is the most clueless forum?

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
There are alot of clueless fora.

DP
Podium Cafe
Riis Cycling (Saxo Bank) fan forum
the Paceline

funnily enough, I would not go DP or the Paceline. I think the Saxo Bank forum is without a doubt, the most corrupt forum on the net.

thunder said:

DP
Podium Cafe
the Paceline

funnily enough, I would not go DP or the Paceline. I think the Saxo Bank forum is without a doubt, the most corrupt forum on the net.
RBR used to be bloody annoying. It's a while since I've gone there, though.

I don't think that there can be a shadow of a doubt that cyclingforums is the most clueless of the bunch. There's probably 100 reasons for it but just look at a couple. We just had the Tour of California which was attended by over 2 million people. It featured a fabulous course and most of the best riders in the world. The worlds best sprinter, Cavendish, says that you only get better competion and better crowds in the Grand Tours. But what do we get on the T of C thread on this forum? About 20 comments featuring such lame remarks as "doesn't Levi look more like Lance every day?" By comparison, Podium Cafe gets five or six hundred comments on every single stage of the T of C.

Step right up and get your "Lamest Forum" prize cyclingforums.

thunder said:

DP
Podium Cafe
the Paceline

rrrf

Just thought I'd check the numbers. Here they are.

Total T of C comments on cyclingforums T of C thread for total race. 16.

Total T of C comments on Podium Cafe final stage alone of T of C. 1100.

Congratulations Levi and Astana for T of C win.

Congratulations Contador and Astana for Volta ao Algarve win.

tambourlain said:

Congratulations tambourlain for finally managing to 'get it up' so you could participate in the online circle-jerk over Team Astana with your bummies at Podium Cafe.

Just to clear something up, do you characters exclaim a Kazak yagermash! or a Texan yee-haw! when you climax together?

classic1 said:
Congratulations tambourlain for finally managing to 'get it up'
Just keep whipping that flacid little thing of yours and some day it'll move - even if you can't see it.

tambourlain said:
I don't think that there can be a shadow of a doubt that cyclingforums is the most clueless of the bunch. There's probably 100 reasons for it but just look at a couple. We just had the Tour of California which was attended by over 2 million people. It featured a fabulous course and most of the best riders in the world. The worlds best sprinter, Cavendish, says that you only get better competion and better crowds in the Grand Tours. But what do we get on the T of C thread on this forum? About 20 comments featuring such lame remarks as "doesn't Levi look more like Lance every day?" By comparison, Podium Cafe gets five or six hundred comments on every single stage of the T of C.

tamborine man, that was not one of the options you dumbarse

tambourlain said:
Just keep whipping that flacid little thing of yours and some day it'll move - even if you can't see it.
No second prizes bunghole, not here. This isn't like the forums you normally prefer, where everyone is a winner and you are all special.

tambourlain said:

So now we know the total number of Astana cheerleaders and dope-lovers... 1100 consider that each use writes about 3 times per topic so this means that the number is about 300 human ostriches that tend to have their heads up LA's ****...
There are a lot more comments, however, tamborine at the topic where ur mamas attributes and eagerness to please are discussed... Check it out.

classic1 said:
That Tirreno route is wrong. It doesn't show any of the potholes you normally see in Tirreno-Adriatico
well stop farking walking on those roads you fat ******* :D

tambourlain said:

That the same Tour of California, thats sponsored by an EPO maker and a year or two ago didn't even bother with the pretence of doping controls?
Everyone knows the real racing doesn't start until Het Volk and Paris Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucybears
Yep, as the last three posts demonstrate, here we get the important stuff !

Geoff Vadar said:
Can we please see your tits?

LOL! This forum is at least (at most) good for a laugh.

cheers.gif

-lw

Moller said:
That the same Tour of California, thats sponsored by an EPO maker and a year or two ago didn't even bother with the pretence of doping controls?
Everyone knows the real racing doesn't start until Het Volk and Paris Nice.
lame.jpg