Which Marzocchi Bomber is this? Help please.

bradleykw

Mar 2, 2005
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm just starting to get into mountain biking and I'm trying to put a bike together. I currently have a cheap Haro that I'm slowly but surely destroying piece by piece. I bought a frame off of Ebay that came with a Marzocchi bomber. I'm having trouble identifying which model this is. Could everyone look at the pictures I've attached and tell me which model you think this is? The seller said it was a 2002 but couldn't tell me the model.

Thanks - Brad

Those look like the MXC forks I have on my hardtail. I have the air spring version and yours look like the coil spring version. They cost about £160 new and I have had no problems with mine at all. They are robust and work well. Considering they are budget forks they are great.

www.mtbr.com MXC reviews

If they are not MXC they could be EXC which are the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) version.

www.mtbr.com EXC reviews

Other people may have a better idea of the exact fork you have as I am guessing here :)

hey man jus looks like an earlier EXR. i think yer kinda fork was one that was meant for all mountain and xc but was put on the cheaper freeride bikes aswell. jus so u no im jus some guy and i dont have the athority to actually be tellin u fer sure