Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Which one should i choose for gf?

Started by jackson123 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,281 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
12 March 2010
Last activity
13 March 2010
Original author
jackson123
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,281
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Girlfriend's birthday is coming next month, Which one should i choose for her?, "Love Circle" or "I Want To 'Bee' With" i like the pics of the first one but the words (bee) in the second one is romantic, can't decide between them, pls help!

  2. jackson123 said:

    Girlfriend's birthday is coming next month, Which one should i choose for her?, "Love Circle" or "I Want To 'Bee' With" i like the pics of the first one but the words (bee) in the second one is romantic, can't decide between them, pls help!

    Sorry, I don't recommend e-cards to anybody. There are too many viruses out there disguised as cards, and most people that I know including myself nevefr open them. My recommendation is to go out to your local discount store and pick up a card and deliver it in person if that is possible. If you cannot deliver it in person, then send her flowers with a card. Most girls really like it if the flowers are delivered to her place of work, unless she works in a flower shop.

  3. The only e-cards I trust (and send myself) are from the Jacquie Lawson collection. Bing them.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.