Which online store charge a cheap international shipping rate?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by alvincrew, Apr 24, 2006.

  1. alvincrew

    alvincrew Guest

    Hey guys, i live in Singapore (in South East Asia). This small island
    have absolutely close to nothing related to unicycles.

    I need to ship unicycle stuff from overseas, so any recommendation on
    which website that sells unicycling stuff with cheap international
    shipping rate (particularly Asia)?

    I think unicycle.com don't ship internationally, do they?

    --
    alvincrew
    alvincrew's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12021

  2. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

  3. saam

    saam Guest

    'Municycle.com' (http://tinyurl.com/h3vjc) is a good place.
    International customers get ~16% off because we don't have to pay tax,
    so it doesn't matter that your paying a bit more shipping cause your
    getting a bargin.
    There is also good sale on the 2005 KH 24 and 29 if your into muni.

    Sam

    --
    saam

    Ronnie wrote:
    > "Crippled but still keen, I salute you!"

    my dream stock unicycle:'koxx' (http://tinyurl.com/do9yc)
    my dream custom unicycle:'kh '
    saam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9168

  4. alvincrew

    alvincrew Guest

    saam wrote:
    > 'Municycle.com'
    > (https://www.einradladen.net/catalog/default.php?osCsid=cdb5872b90f780ec9b752193265353fe)
    > is a good place. International customers get ~16% off because we don't
    > have to pay tax, so it doesn't matter that your paying a bit more
    > shipping cause your getting a bargin.
    > There is also good sale on the 2005 KH 24 and 29 if your into muni.
    >
    > Sam

    great. thanks!

    anymore? :D

    --
    alvincrew
    alvincrew's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12021

  5. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

  6. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

  7. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    I think you should also get a quote from the Australian UDC as they look
    to be the clostest place to you. Also if you are looking for a good
    freestyle uni then there is always
    https://www.mys-co.com/shop_e/index.html. They have a muni but I
    wouldn't recommend it and I don't know anyone that has tried it.

    --
    ntappin

  8. Call Darren, his webpage is: www.bedfordunicyles.ca He's located in
    Canada and really great to deal with, give him a call about shipping!

    Europe might be a better option, but you might as well give him a call.

    --
    UNIquelyCanadian

    ~Cameron
    Macro Photography: _www.camerondonaldson.com__

    “When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are
    asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
    - Dr. Roger Scruton
    UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

  9. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

    http://bicyclesource.us/index.cfm

    they have free shipping, and international shipping but idk how much
    the international shipping is
    but idk what kinda uni u want

    --
    skroboskim

    *:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
    -(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
    -someday i will be pro... and another day i will fly to the moon and
    get neil armstrongs autograph...since he will still be there-
    skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

  10. alvincrew

    alvincrew Guest