Which pro athlete do you dislike the most?

Pendejo

Apr 8, 2006
For me, it used to be Michael Jordan: an arrogant ***** who would endorse anything. Now it's Barry Bonds, a cheater AND a disgusting human being.

I feel better now.

Pendejo said:
For me, it used to be Michael Jordan: an arrogant ***** who would endorse anything. Now it's Barry Bonds, a cheater AND a disgusting human being.

I feel better now.
Alright then. How 'bout Michael Vick for running a pit bull fighting league! :eek: :eek:

Willie Mason. I dislike him so much that I can't even think of something nasty to say about him.

gm

Is NASCAR considered to be a pro sport?:confused: If so, anyone who races for Hendrick Motor Sports, especially arrogant little pissant Jeff Gordon.:mad: They seem "real nice" on TV but don't ever meet them in person.:mad: You don't know arrogance until you meet them.:mad: And for cheating, they only get a slap on the wrist.:eek:

can't narrow it down that far; it'd be easier to list the pro athletes i LIKE...or maybe not, since i can't think of too many that are still active.

i know i despise NASCAR -- rednecks driving in circles, running into each other in the process, and a lot of them still can't finish!

ditto for the NBA -- the last line of escape for ghetto dummies who can't stay in school and get grades.

don't even want to talk about MLB.

and the UCI Pro Tour, well...i'm just waiting for that house to fall in on itself.

bigpedaler said:
can't narrow it down that far; it'd be easier to list the pro athletes i LIKE...or maybe not, since i can't think of too many that are still active.

i know i despise NASCAR -- rednecks driving in circles, running into each other in the process, and a lot of them still can't finish!

ditto for the NBA -- the last line of escape for ghetto dummies who can't stay in school and get grades.

don't even want to talk about MLB.

and the UCI Pro Tour, well...i'm just waiting for that house to fall in on itself.

Let's have a contest and see who can find the most biggot-like or backward ideas in this post......

"ghetto dummies": nice. Uh-huh. America really is the Home of the Free To Be Ignorant, ain't it?

+1 to all the anti-Nascar posts.

I'll take a brilliant work of art, an F1 car, screaming around a track and taking mind-blowing turns at 160mph over a Nascar and a boring, oval track any day.

After watching John McEnroe and his tantrums, in the recent tournament at Boston University, I'd have to say he's my least favorite.

I'm going to have to go with larry bird. Even though he's a former pro, not current. I just don't like the way anytime he gets on camera he has something racist to say. It just bothers me.

alienator said:
Let's have a contest and see who can find the most biggot-like or backward ideas in this post......

"ghetto dummies": nice. Uh-huh. America really is the Home of the Free To Be Ignorant, ain't it?
hey-smartass -- i live in the ghetto, and the 8 most important people in my life are all dark-skinned. others would call them black, but we are all multi.

you a vet? if so, then you should have learned what i did -- "i disagree w/ what you say, but will fight to the death for your right to say it."

bigpedaler said:
hey-smartass -- i live in the ghetto, and the 8 most important people in my life are all dark-skinned. others would call them black, but we are all multi.

you a vet? if so, then you should have learned what i did -- "i disagree w/ what you say, but will fight to the death for your right to say it."

Hey, princess, being a vet ain't a free pass to anything. The wonderful patriotic soldiers that did the My Lai masacre were/are vets, and they're scum. So given you're talk, I think it's safe to assume your scum.

You sound like one of those guys that says, "Hey, I got a black friend." Good for you princess.

If you want respect, then talk like you deserve it. Your "ghetto"use doesn't do that, scumbag. I am sorry, though, that my taxes may have gone to paying your pay in the military. What a waste of cash.

alienator said:
Hey, princess, being a vet ain't a free pass to anything. The wonderful patriotic soldiers that did the My Lai masacre were/are vets, and they're scum. So given you're talk, I think it's safe to assume your scum.

You sound like one of those guys that says, "Hey, I got a black friend." Good for you princess.

If you want respect, then talk like you deserve it. Your "ghetto"use doesn't do that, scumbag. I am sorry, though, that my taxes may have gone to paying your pay in the military. What a waste of cash.
You really are an F---ING JERK! It's Candyasses like you that make our country as messed up as it is today! The soldiers at Mi Lai were just a small fraction of the MEN who have suffered and sacrificed so that candyasses like you can say and do pretty much anything that you want, you idiot. Get your head out of your butt and look around. All the freedoms that you take for granted were paid for by someone else and owe them a big apology you wimp. You regretted paying your taxes to pay the salary of the military? I bet that the ones who didn't come home regret laying down their life for a wad-waste like you!!! Asshole!

kdelong said:
You regretted paying your taxes to pay the salary of the military?
It looks like a waste to me. The U.S. spends nearly as much on its military as the rest of the world combined. It's unnecessary. The country would be better off if the defense budget was chopped to a quarter of what it is today and the money saved was spent on infrastructure that would increase economic growth. In the modern world the size of a country's economy relative to other countries determines its power.

kdelong said:
You really are an F---ING JERK! It's Candyasses like you that make our country as messed up as it is today! The soldiers at Mi Lai were just a small fraction of the MEN who have suffered and sacrificed so that candyasses like you can say and do pretty much anything that you want, you idiot. Get your head out of your butt and look around. All the freedoms that you take for granted were paid for by someone else and owe them a big apology you wimp. You regretted paying your taxes to pay the salary of the military? I bet that the ones who didn't come home regret laying down their life for a wad-waste like you!!! Asshole!

You can't read, can you? Did I say that all soldiers were like the ones at My Lai? No, I didn't. What I did say is that just saying you're a vet, doesn't mean you were God's gift to freedom. Nope. Guess what peaches? If we played like you want to play it, then those My Lai guys would just have to say they were vets and nothing more.....and everything would be warm, fuzzy, and golden.

Well, guess what? There are bad soldiers. As such, I'm not going to accept at face value that anyone was an "honorable defender of freedom" without knowing a lot more about them. In the same way all cops and firemen aren't heros, all bankers aren't honest, not all actors are good, and not all engineers and scientists are smart. Sorry, people have to earn their "honors."

As for defending my freedoms.....Peaches, since and including the Vietnam war, there hasn't been a single god-damned action that protected my freedoms. Vietnam is a communist country today; they play nice with other countries; and they haven't damaged my freedom. Grenada and Panama? Nope. Didn't do a damned thing to protect my freedom. Iraq? Don't make me laugh: the actions there have increased the threats on US citizens. Afghanistan? Hardly. The job has never been done right or to completion. Farming fighting out to fickle warlords is hardly a way to protect freedom.

So ********, Francis. Wearing a uniform doesn't automatically earn someone a gold star or a smiley face. I've got all the respect in the world for good soldiers. It's a job that has to be done, and they've no choice, generally about being sent off to do the job. As for people who voluntarily throw stuff out like
bigpedaler said:
...well, they're **** ant blowhards. The same is true for people like you that go all patriotic without reading carefully or investing anytime in independent critical thought.

All the alleged "freedom fighting" of the last few years has only marginalized the US with other countries of the world, increased the threats upon us, and drained our nat'l budget of monies that could have been better spent elsewhere.

FWIW, the idea that only a veteran knows what freedom is...well, that's a first rate crock of ****. The four dead Kent State students did more to defend our freedoms as any combat has in the last 40 years. The protestors beaten in LA a week or two ago have done just as much for my freedoms as anything else that's happend since the sixties.

You need to take a refresher course on what freedom really is.