Which recumbent shop - Netherlands

LSMike

Guest
Anyone got any recommendations on which recumbent shops to visit?

LSMike wrote:
> Anyone got any recommendations on which recumbent shops to visit?

We visited two when Roos was shopping for a 'bent.

Ligfietswinkel in Amsterdam seemed very good indeed with a good stock,
friendly and knowledgeable owner who's quite happy for you to Play With
Toys.

Ligfietscentrum in Briel (IIRC not too far from Rotterdam) also has lots
of goodies to play on, though the owner has pretty definite ideas about
what is good and what is bad, for example, front suspension, big no no,
underseat steering likewise... since we both have USS and front sus...
draw your own conclusions!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:44:14 +0000, Peter Clinch wrote:

> LSMike wrote:
>> Anyone got any recommendations on which recumbent shops to visit?

> We visited two when Roos was shopping for a 'bent.
>
> Ligfietswinkel in Amsterdam seemed very good indeed with a good stock,
> friendly and knowledgeable owner who's quite happy for you to Play With
> Toys.
>
> Ligfietscentrum in Briel (IIRC not too far from Rotterdam)

It's Brielle and is south west of Rotterdam, near the coast.
http://www.ligfietscentrum.nl/ Only in Dutch. Open Wednesday to Saturday
this time of year (or by appointment).

I see that 25 March is ligfiets day!

--