Which Should I Buy? A Road Bike Or A Mountain Bike?

You'll need a road bike if your wanting to do triathlons and commuting. I take it you don't live on a mountain right?

You'll need a road bike if your wanting to do triathlons and commuting. I take it you don't live on a mountain right?

That's not exactly the case wahmed, road bikes for commuting end up not being very practical because more often than not commuting is a little bumpy.

My ultimate goal that I have set for myself is a triathlon. I'm starting with a road bike and working my way up from there. Eventually, I want to be able to ride off road.

A triathlon is something interesting, but the bike part if road only. It's something entirely different to train for road or off-road, but I guess that training for off-road will give us endurance.

Gelsemium said:
A triathlon is something interesting, but the bike part if road only. It's something entirely different to train for road or off-road, but I guess that training for off-road will give us endurance.

"Us", you keep using plural... :D How many "are you"? :D

Reactions: Gelsemium
jhuskey said:
You sound like one those strange people with only one personality.
:D

Use us!!! Free us!!! :D

Damage

Splash damage

Splash radius

Ammo capacity

Max ammo

1 (requires 5 kills)

Ammo type

Kills

First seen in

Hell !!! :D

"Destroying evil gives us life, and makes us stronger. Unleash us when you hear our call. We will pass the life force of those we slay to you. We foresee a great battle, but the outcome is not clear. We are the only way to destroy Hell's mightiest warrior."
― The Soul Cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD7DMl-be4

Volnix said:
"Us", you keep using plural... :D How many "are you"? :D
Do you really wanna know? :D Yeah, strange way of speaking eventually, maybe I should say I, but if I did it I'd go 100% do the mountain bike. :p