Which sunglasses for my wife??

Luvjava

Guest
My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

>My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
>her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

You might want to check into non-cycling specific glasses. They tend to sit a bit further forward
from the face.

>Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

It should be "Colombia"
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

"luvjava" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
> her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

Look for glasses with adjustable nose pads. Those will allow you to move the glasses outwards a
little. These are also good for people with smaller noses.

Get a pair of little, curved, eyelash-trimming scissors.

Steve McDonald

luvjava wrote:
> My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
> her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?
>
> Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

Hmmm... my Rudy Project Kerosene glasses seem to sit away from my eyes.