Which sunglasses for my wife??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Luvjava, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Luvjava

    Luvjava Guest

    My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
    her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

    Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

    >My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
    >her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

    You might want to check into non-cycling specific glasses. They tend to sit a bit further forward
    from the face.

    >Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

    It should be "Colombia"
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "luvjava" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    > My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
    > her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?

    Look for glasses with adjustable nose pads. Those will allow you to move the glasses outwards a
    little. These are also good for people with smaller noses.

  4. Get a pair of little, curved, eyelash-trimming scissors.

    Steve McDonald

  5. Luvjava

    Luvjava Guest

    Thats what I said, and all I got was a dirty look Bill

    "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Get a pair of little, curved, eyelash-trimming scissors.
    >
    > Steve McDonald

  6. Stevie

    Stevie Guest

    luvjava wrote:
    > My wife is looking for new sunglasses but most that shehas tried on fit so close to her eyes that
    > her eyelashes hit the lenses, and that bothers her. Any sugestions?
    >
    > Juanvaldz Team Cafe de Columbia

    Hmmm... my Rudy Project Kerosene glasses seem to sit away from my eyes.