Which TdF stages to watch live?

Tom

Guest
For a variety of reasons, I can only catch a few stages in the next two weeks live coverage. Which
two or three should I try to fit into my schedule?

Tom wrote:
> For a variety of reasons, I can only catch a few stages in the next two weeks live coverage. Which
> two or three should I try to fit into my schedule?

Alpe du'Huez, July 13. Tourmalet, July 21

Originally posted by Tom
For a variety of reasons, I can only catch a few stages in the next two weeks live coverage. Which
two or three should I try to fit into my schedule?

Does the decision have to be made before the tour Starts?

That sort of reminds me of the Tour previews that are normally out by now. You know, the articles
where an ex-pro picks a likely winner for each stage and possible talks about the way things were
"back in teh day". I have not yet seen any really detailed previews of this sort.

"Raptor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Tom wrote:
> > For a variety of reasons, I can only catch a few stages in the next two weeks live coverage.
> > Which two or three should I try to fit into my schedule?
>
> Alpe du'Huez, July 13. Tourmalet, July 21

> Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we
> could to protect our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security." --Microsoft VP
> in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Raptor <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom wrote:
> > For a variety of reasons, I can only catch a few stages in the next two weeks live coverage.
> > Which two or three should I try to fit into my schedule?
>
> Alpe du'Huez, July 13. Tourmalet, July 21

Yes. And July 19th is also an uphill finish. TTT: July 9th. ITT: 18th and 26th.

--
«Wänn i de Schwitz s Volk redet, händ d Politikär ruhig sii.»