Which Would You Choose?

AlanManley

Aug 25, 2015
Iam in the process of choosing a new bike. I am converting from a hybrid to a road bike and I am not really certain which of the two I have narrowed it down to would be the better quality/best deal/best brand.

Any Advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

The two I am choosing between are Cannondale Synapse Alloy 105 Disc 2015 Road Bike or Ridley Fenix A20. Both are 1000.00 GBP.

Thanks in advance!

If they are the same price and of equal quality, it really just seems like it is a preference thing now. I think that they Ridely would be the better option, personally.

You don't have to post the same question twice, if after a week you got no response then repost but no need to do that in the same day. Read my response on your first post.

Reactions: AlanManley
Luckily you were here to right my wrongs @Froze!

However it actually wasnt me multiple posting but the forum posting my ONE post multiple times. On that particular day there were at least two other individuals' posts who did the same.

Thank you though.. I feel a lot safer knowing you are policing the Forum for rogue multiple posters!

AlanManley said:

However it actually wasnt me multiple posting but the forum posting my ONE post multiple times. On that particular day there were at least two other individuals' posts who did the same.

Thank you though.. I feel a lot safer knowing you are policing the Forum for rogue multiple posters!
I get the error message after every post and I've double posted accidentally once because of it. Whenever that message comes up, don't pay it any mind, it will go through.

AlanManley said:

I'm glad you're here, you're going to fit in very nicely with us. Remind me not to instruct or you give advice on anything else because I could be policing you in some way or another, like what kind of bike should you buy or other such matters. I wouldn't want to be accused of that.

By the way, I wasn't policing you, I was giving you instruction, but go ahead and take it as a personal attack against you because I think it makes you feel better, and we're all about making sure you feel better about yourself..

Froze said:
I'm glad you're here, you're going to fit in very nicely with us. Remind me not to instruct or you give advice on anything else because I could be policing you in some way or another, like what kind of bike should you buy or other such matters. I wouldn't want to be accused of that.

By the way, I wasn't policing you, I was giving you instruction, but go ahead and take it as a personal attack against you because I think it makes you feel better, and we're all about making sure you feel better about yourself..
:D