While the leg humpers were humping away...

Jd

Guest
I was out riding.

I had to suffer mostly empty trails.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103005.jpg

My summer home, Migrant Farmworker Shack on high.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103007.jpg

The Columbines are out in full force after a year in absentia from the drought. It's good to see
them back again.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103004.jpg

Mixing it up a bit, I felt like a "road" climb on Friday. The climb starts just to the right of the
lakes. It's 18 miles and over 4,000 ft of forest road climbing to where I turned around at the top.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103011.jpg

A fringe benefit of the climb. The tourons feed the chipmunks contrary to the sign telling them not
to do so and it makes those little buggers pretty bold.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103009.jpg

Rob and Jim from the "Leftovers". We had a great spin on Sunday.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103024.jpg

Jim grabs a little air on the short, but jump-filled ATV trail portion.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103028.jpg

Drought? What drought? Rob in the weedy woods.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103029.jpg

Yesterday I was greeted with this view from where I parked to start a ride. How quickly can you get
geared up to ride?

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103019.jpg

The apex of the ride. A stunning view for a turnaround into a mostly downhill return trip.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103020.jpg

While waiting for the VonTrapp family to appear, I had to shoot the empty trail just once.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103032.jpg

JD

JD wrote:
> The Columbines are out in full force after a year in absentia from the drought. It's good to see
> them back again.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103004.jpg

Here in Utah, all our Columbines seem to be white. (I don't know what that means.)

The hills are indeed alive with the sound of music!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

> I was out riding.
>
> I had to suffer mostly empty trails.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103005.jpg
>
> My summer home, Migrant Farmworker Shack on high.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103007.jpg
>
> The Columbines are out in full force after a year in absentia from the drought. It's good to see
> them back again.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103004.jpg
>
> Mixing it up a bit, I felt like a "road" climb on Friday. The climb starts just to the right of
> the lakes. It's 18 miles and over 4,000 ft of forest road climbing to where I turned around at
> the top.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103011.jpg
>
> A fringe benefit of the climb. The tourons feed the chipmunks contrary to the sign telling them
> not to do so and it makes those little buggers pretty bold.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103009.jpg
>
> Rob and Jim from the "Leftovers". We had a great spin on Sunday.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103024.jpg
>
> Jim grabs a little air on the short, but jump-filled ATV trail portion.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103028.jpg
>
> Drought? What drought? Rob in the weedy woods.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103029.jpg
>
> Yesterday I was greeted with this view from where I parked to start a ride. How quickly can you
> get geared up to ride?
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103019.jpg
>
> The apex of the ride. A stunning view for a turnaround into a mostly downhill return trip.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103020.jpg
>
> While waiting for the VonTrapp family to appear, I had to shoot the empty trail just once.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/070103032.jpg
>
> JD

> I was out riding.

Great! Glad to see you're finally taking the advice that you give to so many! Now keep it up, and
keep your worthless opinions to yourself, and this will be a great group!

JD wrote:
> I was out riding.
>
> I had to suffer mostly empty trails.

<snip postcards for politeness sake>

> JD

All this from the guy who rides triple track? How's the ATV, JD?

John "Ball Buster" Spann

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > I was out riding.
>
> Great! Glad to see you're finally taking the advice that you give to so many! Now keep it up, and
> keep your worthless opinions to yourself, and this will be a great group!

Actually, if you'd take your own advice, this would be a great group.

Uhh, that's "irony," Dumdshitski.

Spider

John Spann <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
> > I was out riding.
> >
> > I had to suffer mostly empty trails.
> >
> <snip postcards for politeness sake>
> >
> > JD
>
> All this from the guy who rides triple track? How's the ATV, JD?
>
> John "Ball Buster" Spann

Its done bin runnin gud.

JD

On 1 Jul 2003 11:46:12 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

<SNIP Great Pictures> Those are some fine pictures there!

Bill " A wee bit Jealous" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com