Whis bike brand is best ?

Bikes branding is primarily segregated to the frame. There are a multitude of good frames but consider the components that go on the frame are generally made by other companies. The most important factor is the frame fit to your body measurements.
All this being considered you need to state what type of cycling you are interested in, defining the terrain you want to ride on, your goals and your where you are right now as far as fitness levels. The best frame is debatable and you will not get a undisputed answer. Always remember the most important component on a bike is the drive motor.

Reactions: steve
You might as well ask which bike company makes the best frame decals, because most bike frames are made by one of a handful of manufacturers.

In other words, find a reputable shop, and rely on them for matching you to something appropriate for your size and budget. Brand names are the least important aspect of choosing a bike frame.

I want to buy a bike but i don't understand which bike brand is best ?

This is such a loaded question and I don't think there is a simple answer. As already mentioned here it boils down to the frame and then choosing good components. Building it yourself or consulting a shop as has been suggested are the best ways to go about selecting what is best for you.. It may seem a bit pricey but is much better than just picking a pre-made bike brand and going from there.

There's a lot of great brands out there the ones I have been accustomed to are Santa Cruz, Specialized and yeti mountain bikes and road bikes. These bikes can run you up to 4k for a good bike but there are cheaper options out there if you don't want to spend a pretty penny for a hike.

There's a lot of great brands out there the ones I have been accustomed to are Santa Cruz, Specialized and yeti mountain bikes and road bikes. These bikes can run you up to 4k for a good bike but there are cheaper options out there if you don't want to spend a pretty penny for a hike.

You're almost $10K short of what the most expensive Specialized road bike can run you.

Behold the S-Works Venge Vias for a mere $12,900.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/road/venge/sworks-venge-vias-di2-usa

A couple of years ago they had the McLaren Venge that went for around $17,000. They may still have it as a special order item.