White Middle Class Radical Britons?

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
It appears that again I'm being proven right over something I warned about 5 years ago. The latest terrorist plot apparently has minority members who are white middle class Britons. These people became Islamic radicals and adopted Arab names.
This is similar to what happened in the Children Of God cult where members took on Biblical names. Also David Koresh had his members use such names.
At any rate, here is where the land lies: The U.K. is the only country in Europe to produce "British terrorists" and this is what I've been warning about for years.
There are, as yet, no French, Italisn or German suicide bombers in Europe, although the U.S. did produce one convert who was captured in Afghanistan.
At any rate, the U.K. is producing white middle-class British converts to radical Islam and now Europe knows it's cause for concern. France has warned about it for quite some time and so has the President of Pakistan on occasion.
So, why do people in the U.K. continually support and make excuses for radical Islam? What's going on?

"Significant numbers of white Britons have been lured into Islamic terrorism, according to a Whitehall report.
Details of the document, which have emerged in the week before the first anniversary of the July 7 London Tube bombings, also reveal that white converts and other British Muslims are joining a "terrorist career path" after being targeted by radicalist recruiters at universities or by extremist preachers."http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/02/nterr102.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/07/02/ixuknews.html