white supremist ********

marmatt

Dec 28, 2005
why is there white supremacy propoganda on our website!? I mean I come to this forum to escape this F'd up world not to be reminded of it!

marmatt said:
why is there white supremacy propoganda on our website!? I mean I come to this forum to escape this F'd up world not to be reminded of it!
Cos we r the chosen race hehhee as in road race hehehhe na seriosly i havent seen it where?

If you are going to see it, you have to see it quickly.

The moderators are good at deleting it as soon as they see it. I didn't see this one, but I did see one about a month ago...

When you see offensive messages, report it to as spam, and it will ensure that they see it as soon as possible.

I remember once many months ago it seemed every sub-forums had a message about white supremacy. They all appeared on the main page and were gone in a few minutes.

I see

So the people that run this site can pick out, nasty messages but when comes to answering your email or pms.. they have vanished in the twilight zone.

In any case I remember back in the day (before 2000) Someone posted something on the rec.bicycles.marketplace. Ah yes its coming back to me now Something about a n----- bike for sale. I totally dissed that guy with some
white trash put downs as did other users. The odd thing was some people actually were offended by the put downs, which had to do with shotguns, shooting raccoons, moonshine, pick up trucks and banjos..

I dont think the guiy ever replyed back to anyone except to say more about the bike..

So...... How does one get cleared around here to post on usenet? Does it require a ouija board? or perhaps a sacrifice to get the adminstrators attention?? did he die or go on vacation?