White Trash Christmas



Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stephen Baker

Guest
Bran says:

>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.

Yeah, me too. WTF?
 
J

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Stephen Baker wrote:
> Bran says:
>
>
>>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
>
>
> Yeah, me too. WTF?

entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)

Jon "Commander" Bond
 
M

Michael Dart

Guest
"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Stephen Baker wrote:
> > Bran says:
> >
> >
> >>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, me too. WTF?
>
> entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)
>
> Jon "Commander" Bond
>

Maybe they couldn't handle the sudden onslaught of hits generated by Clydes posting.

Mike - Or the trailer park got hit by a tornado.
 
B

Bomba

Guest
Cinder Girl wrote:

>>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
>>
>>Steve
>
>
> Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?

I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?
 
T

Trekkie Dad

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

> This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
>
> http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
>
>
> Does this remind any of you of home?
>

I saw it a couple of days ago when a mountain biking buddy emailed me the URL.

TD "How's that for MTB content?"

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
>
> http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
>
>
> Does this remind any of you of home?

Was that Trent Lott's family?

Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
M

Martees

Guest
"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
> >
> > http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
> >
> >
> > Does this remind any of you of home?
>
> Was that Trent Lott's family?
>
> Bill
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.

He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.
 
T

Trekkie Dad

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >
> > TD "How's that for MTB content?"
> >
> > --
> > [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
> > http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html
>
>
> Speaking of MTB content, your site (listed in your sig) is "unavailable"...
>
>

Thanks for the heads up. I'll investigate.

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:03:59 -0500, "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.
His past will return to haunt him. You must admit he had racist views in the past....but people
do change.
>
>He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.

What's worse suffering from terminal stupidity or being a racist?

They're both pretty bad, I'd like to believe he is the former....

Either way people are what they are.

Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
B

Baxter

Guest
"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Cinder Girl wrote:
>
> >>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
> >>
> >>Steve
> >
> >
> > Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?
>
> I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?

No self-respecting beer allows it's self to be placed into a can. It's bad form.

Greg "beer snob" Baxter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.