White Trash Christmas

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  4. Bran says:

    >forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.

    Yeah, me too. WTF?

  5. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Bran says:
    >

    >>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
    >

    > Yeah, me too. WTF?

    entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)

    Jon "Commander" Bond

  6. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Bran says:
    >
    > >forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
    >
    > Yeah, me too. WTF?

    Simple, y'all are not redneck enuf to play

  7. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Stephen Baker wrote:
    > > Bran says:
    > >

    > >>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
    > >

    > > Yeah, me too. WTF?
    >
    > entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)
    >
    > Jon "Commander" Bond

    Maybe they couldn't handle the sudden onslaught of hits generated by Clydes posting.

    Mike - Or the trailer park got hit by a tornado.

  8. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Cinders says:
    >
    > >Simple, y'all are not redneck enuf to play
    >
    > Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Cinder Girl wrote:

    >>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
    >>
    >>Steve
    >

    > Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?

    I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?

  10. Dave

    Dave Guest

  11. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

  12. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    > This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
    >
    > http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
    >

    > Does this remind any of you of home?

    I saw it a couple of days ago when a mountain biking buddy emailed me the URL.

    TD "How's that for MTB content?"

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
    http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

  13. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
    >
    > http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
    >

    > Does this remind any of you of home?

    Was that Trent Lott's family?

    Bill

    :-]

  14. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  15. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
    > >
    > > http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
    > >

    > > Does this remind any of you of home?
    >
    > Was that Trent Lott's family?
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.

    He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.

  16. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > TD "How's that for MTB content?"
    > >
    > > --
    > > [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
    > > http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html
    >

    > Speaking of MTB content, your site (listed in your sig) is "unavailable"...

    Thanks for the heads up. I'll investigate.

    TD

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
    http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

  17. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

  18. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:03:59 -0500, "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.
    His past will return to haunt him. You must admit he had racist views in the past....but people
    do change.

    >He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.

    What's worse suffering from terminal stupidity or being a racist?

    They're both pretty bad, I'd like to believe he is the former....

    Either way people are what they are.

    :-]

  19. Baxter

    Baxter Guest

    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    >
    > >>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
    > >>
    > >>Steve
    > >

    > > Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?
    >
    > I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?

    No self-respecting beer allows it's self to be placed into a can. It's bad form.

    Greg "beer snob" Baxter