White Trash Christmas

Bran says:

>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.

Yeah, me too. WTF?

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Bran says:
>

>>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
>

> Yeah, me too. WTF?

entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)

Jon "Commander" Bond

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Stephen Baker wrote:
> > Bran says:
> >

> >>forbidden. does not want me to access any part of the domain.
> >

> > Yeah, me too. WTF?
>
> entire website is like that. I think they broke something :)
>
> Jon "Commander" Bond

Maybe they couldn't handle the sudden onslaught of hits generated by Clydes posting.

Mike - Or the trailer park got hit by a tornado.

Cinder Girl wrote:

>>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
>>
>>Steve
>

> Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?

I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?

In article <[email protected]>, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

> This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
>
> http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
>

> Does this remind any of you of home?

I saw it a couple of days ago when a mountain biking buddy emailed me the URL.

TD "How's that for MTB content?"

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
>
> http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
>

> Does this remind any of you of home?

Was that Trent Lott's family?

Bill

:-]

> On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:31:16 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >This takes a little time to download, but this is a scream!
> >
> > http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html
> >

> > Does this remind any of you of home?
>
> Was that Trent Lott's family?
>
> Bill
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.

He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.

In article <vjnK9.137814$pN3.9898@sccrnsc03>,
"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > TD "How's that for MTB content?"
> >
> > --
> > [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
> > http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html
>

> Speaking of MTB content, your site (listed in your sig) is "unavailable"...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll investigate.

TD

--

On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:03:59 -0500, "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ah Bill. I see you've bought into the hype.
His past will return to haunt him. You must admit he had racist views in the past....but people
do change.

>He suffers from terminal stupidity but I doubt he's racist.

What's worse suffering from terminal stupidity or being a racist?

They're both pretty bad, I'd like to believe he is the former....

Either way people are what they are.

:-]

> Cinder Girl wrote:
>
> >>Well, DANG! But I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
> >>
> >>Steve
> >

> > Pass me a Coors-In-A-Can will ya?
>
> I'm confused. Is Coors in a can bad?

No self-respecting beer allows it's self to be placed into a can. It's bad form.

Greg "beer snob" Baxter