Whittlesea 8hr MTB Enduro - anyone?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Hippy, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    Tags:

  2. dejonica

    dejonica New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    hell yeah i'm up for that:)
    i'm currently trying to convince a couple other guys at work to enter as a team.
    i imagine i'm gunna have dead arms and arse after riding a few hours on a non suspension mtb:)

  3. dejonica

    dejonica New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    ahh theyre all full of excuses:(
    i'll enter as a solo unless a group from alt cycling wants to form some teams?

  4. Jess

    Jess Guest

    yeah theres a bunch of guys from forum.ski.com.au in...i think one (who is onegeargimp here) might
    still be looking for a partner - he wants to go on the single speed

    "hippy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone else here doing the Hard Day at the Office 8hr enduro at Whittlesea?
    >
    > That's my kind of 9-5! :) http://www.ftf.com.au/HDATO/HDATO.htm
    >
    > hippy

  5. ftf

    ftf New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2003
  6. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "ftf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nice photos Hippy! How did you find it compared to the 24 hour?

    Wetter, muddier, dirtier, very little traction, no lights, a bit more serious, shorter laps but I
    was just as tired, no traction, took more photos, stacked just as much but didn't break anything,
    not having to get out of a wet, freezing sleeping bag at 2am was good!, lack of traction, knew more
    people there, Croydon Cycle Works sponsored us which was nice!, something was missing.. what was it?
    Oh yes, grip, that's it... ;-)

    hippy