Who blogs their cycling adventures?

I have to admit I have thought about doing something like this in the past but never got round to it.

There seems to be a lot of blogs around doing the same kind of thing though, and a lot are based in, shall we say more exciting countries than where I am, so I doubt many people would bother reading mine as opposed to the others.

Maybe one day though...

I lack the technical skills to do it, so I am happy with sharing the occasional picture and video on my facebook. I know it's not exactly a blog, but it does the trick.

A friend of mine keeps a blog about cycling but I personally feel like I do not have enough to for it. It is surely interesting to keep track of where and how long you have been riding but too much effort for me to do it on a daily basis.

I do have a blog, but it's a tech-orientated one as that's the field I'm working in. I would love to set up a cycling blog one day, but I just don't have time for that right now.

Wow, I honestly never thought of doing that. That would without a doubt be a good way to keep up with my progress.

Yep, that is true. When we write down what we do we can check it later and see how we have progressed. Effective, but some work.

Yep, I don't like social media either, but a blog is something different as we just post what we want and we can share the link just we those we want.

I've always thought about doing a blog or something, considering how big biking is a part of my life. But then I lose confidence, because I'm not sure if I have anything unique or interesting to say.

I don't very like social media,few post my life and my bike in the blog,just in some bike forum.
Just as long as you find a place that you can keep track of your progress. It's good to interact with fellow bikers you always learn something new so it doesn't really matter what medium you use just as long as you do.

That's true and that was the reason why I joined facebook in the first place, we had a group there where we organized rides and talked about it, so I jumped in.