Who else Strickland reps.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bikeadman, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Bikeadman

    Bikeadman Guest

    Today's NY Times mentions Rasheed Wallace of the Portland Trail Blazers was fined and suspended for
    seven games for confronting and threatening a referee outside an arena. I was surprised to read his
    agent is Bill Strickland.

    Richard

    Tags:

  2. "BikeAdman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Today's NY Times mentions Rasheed Wallace of the Portland Trail Blazers
    was
    > fined and suspended for seven games for confronting and threatening a
    referee
    > outside an arena. I was surprised to read his agent is Bill Strickland.
    >
    > Richard

    Who's Bill Strickland?