Who Ever Tried Smarter Cycling Glasses

I think the one with the AR technology is better. It got cool features like taking a phone call and photos plus interacting with other bikers nearby. This is is advance and very AR indeed.

I think the one with the AR technology is better. It got cool features like taking a phone call and photos plus interacting with other bikers nearby. This is is advance and very AR indeed.
Can you please explain me the meaning of AR? I think that I hear about this technology but I can't figure out exactly what it does!
UPDATE: I just searched about the AR technology on Google. The full form of AR is Augmented Reality. It's an indirect view of reality. It's an amazing technology.

I haven't tried it, but in my view, it's just another distraction, built in your glasses, that would probably get you killed on the road because you weren't paying attention. That's like taking phone calls while driving. Your mind isn't 100% on the road, so it would probably end badly for you. I suggest you just keep doing what you are doing, wear your old reliable headgear, and just make calls and take photos when you are not on the road.

I haven't tried it, but in my view, it's just another distraction, built in your glasses, that would probably get you killed on the road because you weren't paying attention. That's like taking phone calls while driving. Your mind isn't 100% on the road, so it would probably end badly for you. I suggest you just keep doing what you are doing, wear your old reliable headgear, and just make calls and take photos when you are not on the road.

I agree with this.

In addition you have this device in your line of sight that is blocking from seeing stuff well, granted you have the other eye open but you still have to see that annoyance in your right eye all the time, and for most people the right eye is the dominate eye so now you have to rely on the less dominate eye, which can be retrained over time.

Another issue, at least the ad said this, is that it keeps your position in one more aerodynamic position, which for most cyclists you need to move around to stay comfortable.

If this was a heads up display then maybe I would be more on board, but I don't want a one inch square box hindering my vision.

Can you please explain me the meaning of AR? I think that I hear about this technology but I can't figure out exactly what it does!
UPDATE: I just searched about the AR technology on Google. The full form of AR is Augmented Reality. It's an indirect view of reality. It's an amazing technology.
I agree with you. AR is really a wondeful technology. The real world is supplemented by computer inputs and it gives another view of reality and that's why it's amazing.