Who got and who has used?

[email protected] wrote:
> Thats the SDG Rail Seat and Post System if I wasn't
> clear okay.

I had an SDG saddle but I replaced it earlier this year.

[email protected] wrote:
> Thats the SDG Rail Seat and Post System if I wasn't
> clear okay.

I haven't used it, but heard reports of failures, at least with the
first released model.

My info is probably out of date, so take it with a grain of salt.
--
Slack

"Slack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Thats the SDG Rail Seat and Post System if I wasn't
> > clear okay.
> >

> I haven't used it, but heard reports of failures, at least with the
> first released model.

Tilt adjustment is "in 5-degree increments". That's pathetic.

Single bolt seatpost? Hahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's even lamer.

Greg