Who has experience with British Columbia

Louis

Guest
Hi,

We want to go to British Colombia for 3 weeks. We want to visit several areas by train and bike from
there. So we want to take the bikes (and camping equipment) on the train and do bike trips.

Which areas are nice ? How are the train connections ?

Thanks,

Louis Banens

Louis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We want to go to British Colombia for 3 weeks. We want to visit several areas by train and bike
> from there.

Good luck finding trains that are still running. The North Vancouver-Prince George one was
discontinued in November, and the Vancouver-Edmonton and Jasper-Prince Rupert trains run only three
times per week. The Victoria-Courtenay train doesn't carry bicycles.

See the BC/Alaska Cycle Touring FAQ, http://broughton.ca/bcakfaq.html

--
Bob Broughton http://broughton.ca/ Vancouver, BC, Canada "I would much perfer to be an 'asswipe'
than a LIBERAL like you!" "FW", mailto:[email protected] , June 19, 2003