Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Who here rides Tufo?

Started by sd5500 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 875 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
5 August 2004
Last activity
5 August 2004
Original author
sd5500
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
875
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was riding the Elite Road tubular and it felt a little sluggish at a few different tire pressures. I'm waiting on some S3 Lite <215 21mm tires to see how they roll.

    Anyone out there ride these or other Tufos?

  2. sd5500 said:

    I was riding the Elite Road tubular and it felt a little sluggish at a few different tire pressures. I'm waiting on some S3 Lite <215 21mm tires to see how they roll.

    Anyone out there ride these or other Tufos?


    I ride the tubular clinchers and love the ride. I have ridden tubulars in the past and these are a close to the real thing as possible.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.