Who invited Dr. Steven Walker?

Lazlo

Guest
If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
asinine posts?

He's not a dctr, just an asshole with too much time on his hands. Killfile him and all of his other
alias'....whatever you do don't post about him anymore because it just makes him post more

[email protected] (lazlo) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> asinine posts?

I create time for important endeavours such as posting in this newsgroup.

[email protected] (lazlo) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> asinine posts?

Can you hear me now?

[email protected] (Andrew Coleman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> He's not a dctr, just an asshole with too much time on his hands. Killfile him and all of his
> other alias'....whatever you do don't post about him anymore because it just makes him post more
>
> [email protected] (lazlo) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> > asinine posts?

Bad Gollum. I am trapped in the matrix and can't get out. Good Smeagol. Me loves hobbitses.

[email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I create time for important endeavours such as posting in this newsgroup.
>
> [email protected] (lazlo) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> > asinine posts?

Has anyone tried to protest this guy and ecce to [email protected]? Doesn't it work?

Ray
--
_______________
| Beer Truck | ||'|"\,___.
| _..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
(@)'(@)"""*|(@)(@)*****(@)*I

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."
- Albert Einstein

"lazlo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> asinine posts?

No need. I have voluntary withdrawn from this newsgroup.

Dr. Steven Ecce Walker

"Ray Plotecia" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Has anyone tried to protest this guy and ecce to [email protected]? Doesn't it work?
>
> Ray
> --
> _______________
> | Beer Truck | ||'|"\,___.
> | _..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
> (@)'(@)"""*|(@)(@)*****(@)*I
>
> "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."
> - Albert Einstein
>

> "lazlo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If you are a real doctor, why do you have so much time to pollute the newsgroup with your
> > asinine posts?

Miguel, I sent you an e-mail and you acknowledged it. I'm sorry man. No more trolling. Only onto
topic stuff. ***** you give me a 2nd chance?

Steve

news:<[email protected]>...