Who is Admiral Krag?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dr. Harry Johns, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. I guess I should be posting this to the Star Trek group, but since you guys are my online friends.
    Who exactly is Admiral Krag? My friend and I have a little bet going. I say that Krag is some
    character from Star Trek - my friend says it is a fictional name used in porn movies? Huh? Anyway,
    who is Admiral Krag?

    Thanks - Harry

    Tags:

  2. You don't want to know. The answer to that question is not appropriate for this newsgroup.

    If you really want to find out for yourself, then check out
    alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.admiralkrag. Not that we would know anything about that newsgroup. We
    are triafletes foremost.

    RST Censorship Sub-committee

    [email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I guess I should be posting this to the Star Trek group, but since you guys are my online friends.
    > Who exactly is Admiral Krag? My friend and I have a little bet going. I say that Krag is some
    > character from Star Trek - my friend says it is a fictional name used in porn movies? Huh? Anyway,
    > who is Admiral Krag?
    >
    > Thanks - Harry

  3. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

    [email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > You don't want to know. The answer to that question is not appropriate for this newsgroup.
    >
    > If you really want to find out for yourself, then check out
    > alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.admiralkrag. Not that we would know anything about that newsgroup.
    > We are triafletes foremost.

    Ugh - pics of nekkid Klingon ladies. That really DOES sound sick!

  4. I was had. Apparently, I was the victim of an April fool's joke. My friend knew what Admiral Krag
    was and I didn't. I assumed it was a Klingon officer or something. The boys in
    rec.arts.startrek.current got me squared away. Sorry for the intrusion.

    Embarrassed - Harry

    [email protected] (topdog) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > You don't want to know. The answer to that question is not appropriate for this newsgroup.
    > >
    > > If you really want to find out for yourself, then check out
    > > alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.admiralkrag. Not that we would know anything about that newsgroup.
    > > We are triafletes foremost.
    >
    > Ugh - pics of nekkid Klingon ladies. That really DOES sound sick!

  5. And you call yourself a doctor? Harry Johnson - gee what a clever name. I wonder what it means?

    news:<[email protected]>...