Who is Chuck Lysaght...

On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jethro's
Giant Brain), wrote:

>and why are they writing those strange things about him?
>
>http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

Dear Florida GAYtor,

I admire your sense of imagination. Many people lose that
after childhood and it's a sad thing. You know, fantasy is a
perfectly natural and healthy means of keeping life
interesting. Fantasies can help us attain our goals and come
up with great new ideas.

The pitfall is what you've described so well to me. When one
spends too much time in their fantasies as an escape from
reality, it can become an addiction; like crack and midget
asian prostitutes (we'll address those problems at a later
time). Your best course of action is to take stock of what's
really going on in your life and focus on improving that to
the best possible reality. Hey, who knows, maybe you can
make real life come close to your fantasies.

Best of luck to you!

Abbey

Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

> and why are they writing those strange things about him?

I don't know, and I don't care

--
Paul. (My claim is that I can burrow through an elephant.)
Words and pictures

Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

> and why are they writing those strange things about him?

I don't know, and I don't care

--
Paul. (My claim is that I can burrow through an elephant.)
Words and pictures
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jethro's
Giant Brain) wrote:

<snipped>

Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.

Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

HTH

J Rinier

## Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends,
and society are the natural enemies of a writer. He must be
alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to
sustain and complete an undertaking.

Lawrence Clark Powell ##

J Rinier <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
> [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain) wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
>
> Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
> satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

Chuck Lysaght is a cool dude.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:44:36 GMT, J Rinier wrote:

> On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
> [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain) wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
>
> Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
> satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

Can you arrange to squeeze him in such a way as to make him
squirt all over Tommy Bishop?

TIA.

--
PJR :)

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

"Peter J Ross" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:44:36 GMT, J Rinier wrote:
>
> > On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
> > [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain)
> > wrote:
> >
> > <snipped>
> >
> > Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
> >
> > Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
> > satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.
>
> Can you arrange to squeeze him in such a way as to make
> him squirt all over Tommy Bishop?

ask jade. she would.