Who is Chuck Lysaght...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jethro'S Giant, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Dear Abbey

    Dear Abbey Guest

    On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jethro's
    Giant Brain), wrote:

    >and why are they writing those strange things about him?
    >
    >http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

    Dear Florida GAYtor,

    I admire your sense of imagination. Many people lose that
    after childhood and it's a sad thing. You know, fantasy is a
    perfectly natural and healthy means of keeping life
    interesting. Fantasies can help us attain our goals and come
    up with great new ideas.

    The pitfall is what you've described so well to me. When one
    spends too much time in their fantasies as an escape from
    reality, it can become an addiction; like crack and midget
    asian prostitutes (we'll address those problems at a later
    time). Your best course of action is to take stock of what's
    really going on in your life and focus on improving that to
    the best possible reality. Hey, who knows, maybe you can
    make real life come close to your fantasies.

    Best of luck to you!

    Abbey

  3. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

    > and why are they writing those strange things about him?

    I don't know, and I don't care

    --
    Paul. (My claim is that I can burrow through an elephant.)
    Words and pictures

  4. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

    > and why are they writing those strange things about him?

    I don't know, and I don't care

    --
    Paul. (My claim is that I can burrow through an elephant.)
    Words and pictures
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

  5. J Rinier

    J Rinier Guest

    On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jethro's
    Giant Brain) wrote:

    <snipped>

    Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.

    Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
    satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

    HTH

    J Rinier

    ## Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends,
    and society are the natural enemies of a writer. He must be
    alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to
    sustain and complete an undertaking.

    Lawrence Clark Powell ##

  6. J Rinier <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
    > [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain) wrote:
    >
    > <snipped>
    >
    > Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
    >
    > Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
    > satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

    Chuck Lysaght is a cool dude.

    http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

    > HTH
    >
    > J Rinier
    >
    > ## Writing is a solitary occupation. Family, friends,
    > and society are the natural enemies of a writer. He must
    > be alone, uninterrupted, and slightly savage if he is to
    > sustain and complete an undertaking.
    >
    > Lawrence Clark Powell ##

  7. Peter J Ross

    Peter J Ross Guest

    On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:44:36 GMT, J Rinier wrote:

    > On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
    > [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain) wrote:
    >
    > <snipped>
    >
    > Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
    >
    > Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
    > satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.

    Can you arrange to squeeze him in such a way as to make him
    squirt all over Tommy Bishop?

    TIA.

    --
    PJR :)

    (Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

  8. yyyiiinnnggg

    yyyiiinnnggg Guest

    "Peter J Ross" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:44:36 GMT, J Rinier wrote:
    >
    > > On 11 Mar 2004 06:41:24 -0800,
    > > [email protected] (Jethro's Giant Brain)
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > <snipped>
    > >
    > > Chuck Lysaght is a pimple on the ass of civilization.
    > >
    > > Like any odd dermatological defect, there is a certain
    > > satisfaction in squeezing, poking, or picking.
    >
    > Can you arrange to squeeze him in such a way as to make
    > him squirt all over Tommy Bishop?

    ask jade. she would.