who is lance armstrong

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by nancy, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. nancy

    nancy Guest

    who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    Tags:

  2. Me

    Me Guest

    On 12/31/05 6:29 PM, in article
    [email protected], "nancy"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    Roger!! I told you to go to bed!!!!

    Your Momma

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    nancy wrote:
    > who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    "Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
    -- Pungent Cloud

  4. Ken M

    Ken M Guest

    nancy wrote:
    > who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    Looks like another addy to add to the troll filter.

    Ken
    --
    [T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
    calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles

    Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

  5. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "nancy" <[email protected]> writes:

    > who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    Y'know what? There's some truth to that.

    I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
    can on his.

    And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

    But I've never done any Subaru adverts.

    cheers from another git on a bike,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  6. "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "nancy" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    >> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    > Y'know what? There's some truth to that.
    >
    > I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
    > can on his.
    >
    > And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

    I've been getting pretty good with two bags of teryaki one off each bar end,
    but havent' graduated to pizza, how do you keep it flat? cos im off to
    pagliacci!

  7. Mike Rice

    Mike Rice Guest

    On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:19:29 -0800, "greggery peccary"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> "nancy" <[email protected]> writes:
    >>
    >>> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

    >> Y'know what? There's some truth to that.
    >>
    >> I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
    >> can on his.
    >>
    >> And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.
    >>

    >I've been getting pretty good with two bags of teryaki one off each bar end,
    >but havent' graduated to pizza, how do you keep it flat? cos im off to
    >pagliacci!

    I have a rear rack mounted basket on my
    Tour Easy. By turning the pizza box diagonally in relation to the
    basket it is a simple matter to bungee it flat.

    Indiana Mike