WHO IS THIS JOHN LEASEWYN GUY?

Monkeyhillcs

Guest
WHY IS HE POSTING HERE SO MUCH?

HE SHOULD PUT HIS KEYBOARD AWAR AND GO RIDE HIS BIKE!

AA (I think...) wrote:
>WHY IS HE POSTING HERE SO MUCH?

Um, yeah. Why should a real bike racer who makes a living racing bikes actually post here? The guy
races harder than any domestic pro, but he sure as **** doesn't promote cyclocross races, nor does
he have any post graduate education. In the meritocracy that is RBR, he has no place.

Greg Miller

yeah, most of the pro racers bailed out of here along time ago.... why not chase the one's we have
left too! and we wonder why the quality of this board has gone in the bucket? "Bikerecker"

"Mike S." wrote:
> The fix: discuss, don't flame. Once that happens, those that have been driven off MAY return, but
> I wouldn't count on it.

Well said. Unfortunately it appears that a few here are far too immature to engage in constructive
discussion. Here in RBR we get flames, ****, racism, and some pure stupidity. Not really conducive
to good discussion or keeping decent people around.

--
Bill

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:08:46 GMT, "Mike S." wrote:
>> The fix: discuss, don't flame. Once that happens, those that have been driven off MAY return, but
>> I wouldn't count on it.

Listen you ****ing pinhead, who the hell are YOU to tell US what we can post and what we can't...why
don't you crawl back under the cum-covered **** rock from whence you came and...OOHHHHH....I get
it...